lheat

Jul 23, 2019
Just doing an updated playthrough of this game. Alexis name is missing from the all the dialogues. Anyone have this issue?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The game is interesting. But it's broken. The path of corruption is buggy. For further advancement, you need to be a member of the gang, but it is not known how to become one, the relationship with David has already been lifted to the ceiling, but this does not affect anything.

Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
The game is interesting. But it's broken. The path of corruption is buggy. For further advancement, you need to be a member of the gang, but it is not known how to become one, the relationship with David has already been lifted to the ceiling, but this does not affect anything.

I think you need to be at the living room at 9pm to get something from davide. And bring it to someone at the subway at 7am tues and thurs only. once done you should be a gang member which unlock a few more scenes.

I only managed to kill davide and bruce. not sure how to kill the other members though.. thats through playing SAZ Mod. (which is awesome! )

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I think you need to be at the living room at 9pm to get something from davide. And bring it to someone at the subway at 7am tues and thurs only. once done you should be a gang member which unlock a few more scenes.

I only managed to kill davide and bruce. not sure how to kill the other members though.. thats through playing SAZ Mod. (which is awesome! )
davide's former right hand is in prison, davide and bruce are killed. storywise, only the tyrant (davide's boss) is left alive and remains unknown. the ending is almost there. its sad this was abandoned.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
davide's former right hand is in prison, davide and bruce are killed. storywise, only the tyrant (davide's boss) is left alive and remains unknown. the ending is almost there. its sad this was abandoned.
Third person to get rid of is Frank. Unfinished. Images are there.

Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
I think give it a chance, lets keep hoping that there will be an eventual conclusion or that SAZ would do a Mod to "Finish" the game with scenes. I was using the SAZ mod with the gallery scene viewer the other day. I could never get the Alexis Love scene in the city and Cassandra Room scene. It can be viewed, but playing the game, i had no idea how to unlock it. after so many rounds of playing and fapping.. it still remains a mystry.

buff

May 29, 2017
Yeah, I'd love to see this game continued. I'm not even an NTR guy but I love the game because it's so damned sexy.... was really hoping to get to some eventual lesbian content.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes