tut15372

Mar 21, 2019
Hello, try Alexis in fendom way, she only masturbate (sit on toilet, and speaking what a bad boy i am).
I did somethibg wrong? Need definite stats?

exx

Relationship 100 + Love 70 + Corruption 100 (femdom +10)

or

Relationship 100 + Love 1-5 + Corruption 100 (femdom +10)

or

Relationship ~20 + Love 70 + Corruption 100 (femdom +10)

or

Relationship ~20 + Love 1-5 + Corruption 100 (femdom +10)

I'm just tired of playing even with a cheat. On a date she onсe talk about my fetish (in the hayloft) when i lick her feet, but next no "extra scene" i can just fuck her. On the sity 3 scenes. 1 - (1 lady +bad boy), 2 - (licking her pussy outdoors) 3 - (hotel where is she cat and we just fucks)

And I forgot to wake up meeting in her room about a french kiss (that's all, no more new scenes)

Thast all femdom way, or i just or i have a lot of love (points).

ps sorry for bad english

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
Hiho@all

Sry to say, i'm kind a glad if it will not go on.

Testet a older version and was diapoited, then i've seen this version here 9.4b and after reading the DEV notes and some
comments i gave it a second try, but nope, dont like it the way it is made.
I also know DEV's "My Lagacy" and think it's much better, therefore this one whis 4 years working on it... :(

But anyway, if ya like it got on

cya

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I hope it is only RL issues that are prioritizing his time. Been a couple years of difficult times for some people, depending on where they are in the world. I think a bit of tolerance and patience is warranted. Especially towards developers. They work hard for what we all love.

So for myself. "Saddog I love all your work and I hope you and your family are doing well. We miss you and hope you return someday to continue spreading joy to others."

Thank you.

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
Hello guys. Can anyone please provide the mega link for the tyrant with incest patch ported for android apk. Please.

Reactions: Shaytoo

Araxos91

Mar 5, 2019
I would be really happy if the story continued and more scenes were added. That Bruce also fucks the girls or that others like Frank become more active. But also a remake which is developing further would be great. Totally love the game and the setting. Please more of it :D

Reactions: tamagochi

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 73441

Overview:
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-04-24
Release Date: 2021-03-13
Developer: Saddoggames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.4b
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other Game: My Legacy
Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Read This Before Downloading:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (v0.9.4): - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.9.4): - MEGA - -
Android: - -

v0.9.4b Update patch: - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID

Patches:
Extras: SAZ MOD - - FAN SIGNATURE - SPECIAL RENDERS -

Thanks to @Ginji for sharing!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 142615 View attachment 142616 View attachment 142617 View attachment 142618 View attachment 142614 View attachment 142613 View attachment 142612 View attachment 142611 View attachment 30627 View attachment 30628 View attachment 30629
It's a shame this game has been abandoned.
I don't understand why most DEVs make good games and then quit without finishing

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I don’t know why, even if I use cheats to set the girl to always get pregnant, I date Alex every week and cum inside, hoping to have a baby with her, she still won’t get pregnant. I am currently playing version 0.9.4b and using SAZ MOD .

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I don’t know why, even if I use cheats to set the girl to always get pregnant, I date Alex every week and cum inside, hoping to have a baby with her, she still won’t get pregnant. I am currently playing version 0.9.4b and using SAZ MOD .
Is SAZ mod compatible with 0.94? I'm playing without mod and they always get pregnant when I want them to.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes