Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I don’t know why, even if I use cheats to set the girl to always get pregnant, I date Alex every week and cum inside, hoping to have a baby with her, she still won’t get pregnant. I am currently playing version 0.9.4b and using SAZ MOD .
1: Wrong thread
2: the mod isn't updated for this version yet....

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
where are the fuckers who said bs about he was not a scammer¿?
You have no idea what happened or why the dev has gone AWOL. The developer's life might have taken a nasty blow, these things happen.

Oct 29, 2017
You have no idea what happened or why the dev has gone AWOL. The developer's life might have taken a nasty blow, these things happen.
Sure, but he is still online (so he's alive and has access to the internet) and his patreon is still up and running. Of course you could say it's the fault of the supporters that are still paying him and they should have cancelled. But I think it's just basic human decency to put out a message, saying he can't work on the game anymore and suspend the patreon payments. This disappearing act with him still accepting money for nothing is scummy.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Sure, but he is still online (so he's alive and has access to the internet) and his patreon is still up and running. Of course you could say it's the fault of the supporters that are still paying him and they should have cancelled. But I think it's just basic human decency to put out a message, saying he can't work on the game anymore and suspend the patreon payments. This disappearing act with him still accepting money for nothing is scummy.
Amen to that. I was under the impression he was completely gone.

Reactions: Foxy-Sama

ognani

Mar 19, 2021
Whatever happened must have been pretty bad otherwise the dev is genuinely retarded as he was making really good money and could have made even more until he abandoned it. He's an idiot either way as a simple message for his supporters might have convinced some of them to stay around longer, up until a few months ago he was making upwards of 1000$ for nothing.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Of course dude, every developer has a nasty blow in his life, i mean, every developer who stops their work, you sure are naive...
this game was too much of an ambition, it lacked sense and consistence, was a game fated to be abandoned and that's all the history, im sure this developer is actually making some other game with another name in subscribe star or patreon , and nobody will know

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** not an update

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
** not an update

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
you been spending the day doing the lords work. got a bazillion updates all you giving the sauce

Reactions: rabultfe

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
No one reported him to the patreon? How can he allowed to make money without updating his game?

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
I only wish that he could reach and talk about the game, there are many cases of developers taking a break from their projects, most fans understand and support the developer. I have been following this game since the beggining and I would like to see it finished, if the developer doesnt want to do it, thats fine is his project. Closure would be better than plain silence.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes