Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
So it's been 4 years now, the game is never gonna be finished. Is it worth downloading it anyway, or is there not much content?
Also Saddog is an a-hole, if I ever find him I'll date his daugther.
I think its worth it, you get to bang at least 5 women in the both the love and corruption path.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
No one reported him to the patreon? How can he allowed to make money without updating his game?
Patreon would have put and end to him if the self frigging Feminazi censors objected to what he made so far. They have done that to a few games and VN's. It is really up to the donors to stop making contributions. Heck we live in a world where scammers and snake oil salesmen thrive and become millionaires and sometimes even billionaires. Bugseda nerver fix thier games for instance. Micro-greed needs constant updating as well and then arbitraily drop support for their various OS's.

matroy

Feb 12, 2018
Maybe because updating VN's is not the purpose of patreon? Patreon is supposed to be a site for donations where people support you for liking what you do or just for liking you so if they want to continue to give him money then so be it.
don't get it wrong patreon won't do that if it not agains their ToS(btw I didn't read their ToS so if it already broke it well....) and they also earn money from the fee so why would they close it? atleast that my thought on it

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
But there’s a mod where there’s extra sex scenes what do you think about that
It's a mod, and aside from the the use of blatant fan-images, the additional from the mod is clearly different.

The mod from SAZ is a good mod, makes many improvements, but the only way he could "take over" or complete the game would be to remake it himself, which is a different kettle of fish from making a mod for the game.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes