JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
i pray oneday the dev returns to this game to complete it man this is like one of THE top 10 best games of all time
PLEASE dev come back and complete this !!!!
The Game was cool for sure. However there were many bugs. Repeating certain events after already completing them plagued the game. It got confusing at one point.The Corruption was neat and the story where the father can go to a really dark place depending on your choices of corrupting.The game at a lot of potential,it is a shame it got abandoned

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The Game was cool for sure. However there were many bugs. Repeating certain events after already completing them plagued the game. It got confusing at one point.The Corruption was neat and the story where the father can go to a really dark place depending on your choices of corrupting.The game at a lot of potential,it is a shame it got abandoned
been so long since ive played this game i guess i forgot all about the bugs it had all i could remember is i had a lot of fun playing it and i agree yup its a shame it got abandoned ... just couple days ago an abandoned game got an update (forget the name of it off hand) when i seen the abandoned game in latest updates i was like wtf is this doing here and ya turns out was an update oddly its still abandoned i hope one day someone fixes THIS game and breaths life back into it

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
greetings,
first of all is there a detailed walkthrough for each of the paths as to what to do on each day to get all the content for a chosen path?
and is it necessary to join the gang to view certain NTR content? no spoilers please :)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Light spoiler: It is necessary to join the gang for the game to continue...well, until you reach the abandoned end.

Sai2004

May 30, 2022
hey ,
can somebody help me in this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'casbasementtrainlove'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Z ALL\New folder\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Z ALL\New folder\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Z ALL\New folder\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\Z ALL\New folder\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "repeatings.rpyc", line 1086, in script
File "F:\Z ALL\New folder\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Tyrant 0.9.4
Wed Jun 08 19:18:03 2022

plz its irritating now

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
I just found out about this game 2 weeks ago. And i´ve been playing ever since. So good. I´ve tried almost every route, although i dont have the patience to grind for Susan, Vivian and the dancer girl in the bar. Sadly it seems this game is abandoned. I really hope the devs will give us some update or at least allow us to change our characters looks so we can have some "ending". (The corruption or love look that shows at the start of the game)

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
hey ,
can somebody help me in this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

plz its irritating now
Apply v0.9.4b Update patch, which is listed on first page. You are running unpatched 0.9.4 version.

Donkeyddd

Apr 18, 2021
I just found out about this game 2 weeks ago. And i´ve been playing ever since. So good. I´ve tried almost every route, although i dont have the patience to grind for Susan, Vivian and the dancer girl in the bar. Sadly it seems this game is abandoned. I really hope the devs will give us some update or at least allow us to change our characters looks so we can have some "ending". (The corruption or love look that shows at the start of the game)
Just like my dad, the dev isnt coming back bro, it is abandoned for good.

Qrex II

Jan 22, 2018
is there developer interested to recreated this game " The Tyrant - Another Stories " , the plot already there yet Saddoggames decided to Abandoned the game. make it like from "Big Brother" to "Big Brother Another Stories"

Lobasass

Aug 19, 2020
is there developer interested to recreated this game " The Tyrant - Another Stories " , the plot already there yet Saddoggames decided to Abandoned the game. make it like from "Big Brother" to "Big Brother Another Stories"
I'd Like that sound! I've seen the work of BB Another stories and loved it! do you know where can i find the assets of this game? surely i'll give it a try once i complete this game with all routes.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes