• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
I don't think so
All context says yes. Abandoned. If pigs could fly, they would flap their wee little wings up to you and in a perfect Old English explain the how and why this is so, followed by presenting themselves to your cookery to consume their bacon.

TLDR: Only way I'd buy this completing is if I was tripping any harder than I already am.

Reactions: huitman

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I only discovered the game while mooching around on this site, which I also discovered by accident. The Tyrant fan art is fantastic but, sadly, bears little resemblance to the game itself, which I found disappointing. The story is poor, the points system and most of the characters are a joke. I hate the fact that you can cheat and the constant grind is irritating. Having said all that I feel compelled to keep returning to it in an effort to track all the routes through. It's a shame that was not better thought out and an even bigger shame if it never get's finished.
I would have liked to have seen a better plot, dishonour among thieves perhaps?, where each gang member is out to stuff it to the others with the MC caught in the middle and attempting to take advantage of the situation.

plotokol

Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 73441

Overview:
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-04-24
Release Date: 2021-03-13
Developer: Saddoggames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.4b
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other Game: My Legacy
Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Read This Before Downloading:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (v0.9.4): - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.9.4): - MEGA - -
Android: - -
PIXELDRAIN
v0.9.4b Update patch: - - PIXELDRAIN
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID

Patches:
Extras: SAZ MOD - - FAN SIGNATURE - SPECIAL RENDERS -

Thanks to @Ginji for sharing!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 142615 View attachment 142616 View attachment 142617 View attachment 142618 View attachment 142614 View attachment 142613 View attachment 142612 View attachment 142611 View attachment 30627 View attachment 30628 View attachment 30629
We have some high quality shit here.

raysantiago

Mar 19, 2022
Keep getting this message
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/stats.rpy', 1651921985, 1893) is defined twice, at game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/stats.rpy:4 and game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/stats.rpy:23.
Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/stats.rpy', 1651921985, 1893) is defined twice, at game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/stats.rpy:4 and game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/stats.rpy:23.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Keep getting this message
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc_Crunched\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
Questions regarding the SAZMOD should be asked on the SAZMOD thread so we can keep the different threads on topic. I will post a reply there with common issues that I have seen cause this error and the fixes for it. I'll tag your username in the reply. :)

ecolocation21

May 12, 2022
Forget him. Just a troll not able to understand anything about the story of this amazing game
just a nonsense blah blah.
All the renders are already in this game version... so no spoiler.. maybe some path end is a bit hard to reach but all pics are already pubblished with the game version 0.94b
This game is almost COMPLETE in all of the 3 paths LOVE/CORRUPTION/NTR
Here Alexis all paths completed
View attachment 1635811
and here is the NTR when she starts to do webcam shows with David
. View attachment 1635967
Cassandra path are incomplete just for the LOVE path but I hope will be developed in next updates
View attachment 1635828
Here cassandra ending NTR she marries Frank
View attachment 1635972 View attachment 1635973
And Mom
View attachment 1635833
Just the very endings must be completed and developed but all the Paths are almost complete.
Here are the scenes when Nicole try to Kill David ans Sam kill him! Than Miranda help him to get rid of the corpse
View attachment 1635894 View attachment 1635898
Also the great NTR endings of NICOLE!
View attachment 1635985 View attachment 1635983
This Game as I said is complete and requires just a little fix and some other scenes about Cassandra Love Path and i hope more scenes about Alexis and Nicole! I think Sado will complete the game soon or later....
I hope very soon.
So no one will never able to continue Saddog work... Also SAZ stopped to release the mod waiting for the final release... SAZ mod is a great example of how to add scenes in this game without change the main story.
The only things required to this game is add SCENES because the girls are very sexual and beautiful, perfect for their roles!

How do i get Nicole's ntr ending

Reactions: Envoye
3.50 star(s) 119 Votes