defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
How do you know this? As far as I remember Saddog said he lost his job and struggloes with alcoholism and depression. I really hope it's true what you're saying but I'm wondering where you got that information.mm
I just answer to this question see previous page.

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
I'm not close to Saddog but I do reaserch... and there is a post from the main modder of this game here
And I'm very interested in this game ...
there is another way to know if saddog is working on the game
just visit the website... that site is official saddogames web site and there is a place where you can look about the domain expiration date for all domains
View attachment 1717203
the domain was renewd February 2022 and now expires in March 2023

If he pays for his own domain is because he is still the owner of the saddogames domain!
so for sure he works on this game

people shoot a lot of bullshit mate and surely no one steals anything on patreon. Al subscriptions are voluntary.
You mean there are people who get stolen money voluntarily?
I suggest you don't believe people's by doing a little research before joining the choir of that stupid assholes.

This game is A M A Z I N G and saddog requires more supporters... I will suport him soon as possible.

PS: I suggest to wait the next update by playing the SAZ MOD version
theres been no posts for a long time i on there i check regularly and ive sent many messages over a 2 year period and hes never replied

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
I gave money to his Patreon, it remains one of my all time favourite games, I still remember the burning desire to get into the basement. You have no doubt that's where it's all happening, but you can't get in there, yet. I love the story, dad is so obviously a loser but he's strung the family along, now they're your's to corrupt and blackmail, pure perfection. So no, I have no regrets about paying my way. The slow/halted development breaks my heart, but no regrets, I've received way more than I paid for, SAZ Mod is the icing on the cake.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
in years? the latest update was 1 year ago..
There are a lot of devs that do updates like this and even longer... Saddog is busy with his primary job anf family... I'm sure that the game will be for sure completed.
indeed is SAZ that required 1 years to complete the Mod... it was released just 1 month ago.
All the dev that are working in this game hare busy with the primary Job... (and they are not alone in this.)

If you don't like the game just don't play it.
One small update over a year ago is not the sign of an active game like you are saying it is. And no, successful developers do not do this.

That's my main issue with all of your posts. You are trying very hard to present this as something it is not. You take information that clearly shows little to no work is being done, and then paint it as proof that the game is almost done or being worked on - like your post about his website, which proved nothing.

You do you dude, but it's disingenuous and anti-community to constantly spin like you are. Just be honest. Dev is mostly stopped, or at least you have no concrete sign of it being active in a meaningful way, but you hope Sado keeps working on it and have faith it will be finished.

if it ever finishes I will play, but it is frustrating to have to sift through all the disinformation and pie in the sky hopes from posts like yours whenever I want to check on actual progress.

*If he is taking money for the project then your excuse for him of he is busy elsewhere, is not valid. Take a stand for the people who support projects for once instead of white knighting for someone taking money for basically nothing.*

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
One small update over a year ago is not the sign of an active game like you are saying it is. And no, successful developers do not do this.

That's my main issue with all of your posts. You are trying very hard to present this as something it is not. You take information that clearly shows little to no work is being done, and then paint it as proof that the game is almost done or being worked on - like your post about his website, which proved nothing.

You do you dude, but it's disingenuous and anti-community to constantly spin like you are. Just be honest. Dev is mostly stopped, or at least you have no concrete sign of it being active in a meaningful way, but you hope Sado keeps working on it and have faith it will be finished.

if it ever finishes I will play, but it is frustrating to have to sift through all the disinformation and pie in the sky hopes from posts like yours whenever I want to check on actual progress.

*If he is taking money for the project then your excuse for him of he is busy elsewhere, is not valid. Take a stand for the people who support projects for once instead of white knighting for someone taking money for basically nothing.*
I still think Defd is Saddogs alt.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I still think Defd is Saddogs alt.
It's somewhat credible, given how specifically correct he was for the timing of last year's release :unsure:
Which is about the only thing he was correct about so far. He still tells people to do five drug deliveries instead of two, despite being told he was wrong, and even SAZ showing him from the game's own code that he was wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Carlos6464

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The mod doesnt change nothing substantial. The dark paths are redundant, and most of the scenes are the same, no matter the option you chose. Its basically voyeur hidden, or voyeur in the open with some tuning in some dialogues maybe.
Alexis NTR events in the basement are 2 and a half repeated over 3 different paths.
The game still has broken logic, you can deflower Alexis and later still see "virginity" as part of a conversation.
The cheating menu is really valuable to explore paths though.

Reactions: str8up

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Are any saves for this game or a walkthrough for the last version v0.9.4b?
For this VN, there are way too many options to get the saves for 0.9.4b. Unless someone have spend their time creating a list of saves for each of the paths. I recommend you go through the VN from the beginning and pick your own path.

I had a path long time ago and haven't really gone through this in a while. Which means I will need to start from the beginning anyway. It may take time, however this VN as well the mod really make it really good VN compare to some others. However, it also varies on the users who have different tastes or few who may lose interest.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: oktabitt

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
in years? the latest update was 1 year ago..
There are a lot of devs that do updates like this and even longer... Saddog is busy with his primary job anf family... I'm sure that the game will be for sure completed.
indeed is SAZ that required 1 years to complete the Mod... it was released just 1 month ago.
All the dev that are working in this game hare busy with the primary Job... (and they are not alone in this.)

If you don't like the game just don't play it.
all it takes is 5 min to say im still alive and working

bam done

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
I wouldn't be surprised if the dev gave up - even two years ago the code was a tortured mess of spaghetti (12198), and each new addition made it harder and harder to maintain and develop.

I have looked at lots of renpy/twine/rpgm games on this forum, and this is probably the one with the largest disparity between quality of game assets/idea and quality of code; what a waste of potential.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes