defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I didnt see any of this is this going to be on the new update?
All pics I have posted are from the original game v 0.94b
I got the same question is it only pic or really in the game?
and are from different routes as i explained in the post..

of course the main requirement is TURNING ON NTR! and have the correct corruption/love points

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Wait, what? Cassandra marries Frank? I definitely missed that.
It is low relationship level + corruption higher than love trip event over weekend. Game logic is coded in the way that you see only one weekend trip variant in each playthrough. Unless you change that logic and set game to repeat weekend events.

Reactions: freedom.call

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That would make logical sense. I dont think it wouldn't be NTR if you could kill him.
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: You can try..... actually I encourage you,....(don´t take it personal) It´s a funny scene what follows so if u not in the NTR stuff nor you have a proper humor sense please ignore my coment (Still the Idea of de Dev shows a lot of *crativty LooooL )
creativity...(shit I shoudn´t have asked my nephew for a cigarette i guess :unsure: :alien::unsure:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ramirovarela

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
if hed open source to others tghere wouldnt be so much bitching

Yeah, but if he did that he'd lose the remaining funders he has. He'd rather string them on as long as possible. It's basically free money.

I'll eat my words if by some miracle ever actually finishes the game, but I'm pretty damn sure that is not happening. Too bad too, not a lot of NTR games in English.

aunsuksit

Nov 8, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'casbasementtrainlove'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "repeatings.rpyc", line 1086, in script
File "D:\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Tyrant 0.9.4
Mon Mar 21 11:48:11 2022

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "repeatings.rpyc", line 1086, in script
File "D:\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Tyrant 0.9.4
Mon Mar 21 11:48:11 2022
Have you installed the 0.9.4b Patch/Update that is in the OP?

Reactions: locco1234
Sep 26, 2021
I don't get it did the developer actually give up? I was considering subscribing to the patreon since I feel in love with the game this the first 3d model game I enjoyed but something stopped me it seemed like too little content for something that's been out for at least 3-4 years is his patreon actually just stealing money & not updating?

Sep 26, 2021
He still working on the game ...
it is not paused and the game is not abandoned!
soon there will be a new great update!... because this game is... A M A Z I N G
How certain are you of this information? Are you by chance close to the developer? It seems like it's been a while since an update came out, people are saying it's been abandoned & the patreon is just stealing money are you saying this is not the case?

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
How certain are you of this information? Are you by chance close to the developer? It seems like it's been a while since an update came out, people are saying it's been abandoned & the patreon is just stealing money are you saying this is not the case?
My advise is to make your own decisions and not let other people sway you. If you want to support a developer, then do so. His lowest Tier of support is 1.50$ per month. That is cheaper than 1 cup of coffee. So if you feel that you want to donate 1 cup of coffee per month. Then do so, and not let others sway you.

That being said. His Patreon still shows activity. He announced version 0.9.5 to be released sometime this month to Patreon Tier 2 Supporters first. Public release later. Update focus seems to be towards Alexis in this update. From what little I can see.

So to sum up, do not let strangers in a forum thread decide your finances. If you like something in life and want to support it, then do so. No regrets. It'll only cost you 1 cup of coffee. And happy gaming :)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
How certain are you of this information? Are you by chance close to the developer?
I'm not close to Saddog but I do reaserch... and there is a post from the main modder of this game here
And I'm very interested in this game ...
there is another way to know if saddog is working on the game
just visit the website... that site is official saddogames web site and there is a place where you can look about the domain expiration date for all domains
Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 19.22.41.jpg
the domain was renewd February 2022 and now expires in March 2023

If he pays for his own domain is because he is still the owner of the saddogames domain!
so for sure he works on this game
people are saying it's been abandoned & the patreon is just stealing money are you saying this is not the case?
people shoot a lot of bullshit mate and surely no one steals anything on patreon. Al subscriptions are voluntary.
You mean there are people who get stolen money voluntarily?
I suggest you don't believe people's by doing a little research before joining the choir of that stupid assholes.

This game is A M A Z I N G and saddog requires more supporters... I will suport him soon as possible.

PS: I suggest to wait the next update by playing the SAZ MOD version

Sep 26, 2021
My advise is to make your own decisions and not let other people sway you. If you want to support a developer, then do so. His lowest Tier of support is 1.50$ per month. That is cheaper than 1 cup of coffee. So if you feel that you want to donate 1 cup of coffee per month. Then do so, and not let others sway you.

That being said. His Patreon still shows activity. He announced version 0.9.5 to be released sometime this month to Patreon Tier 2 Supporters first. Public release later. Update focus seems to be towards Alexis in this update. From what little I can see.

So to sum up, do not let strangers in a forum thread decide your finances. If you like something in life and want to support it, then do so. No regrets. It'll only cost you 1 cup of coffee. And happy gaming :)
Fucking A your right I should think for myself I was just feeling a little down since I didn't see new posts on his patreon but I guess I didn't check right but I'm glad too hear it wasn't abandoned I love this game im happy I found it

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes