Sep 26, 2021
I'm not close to Saddog but I do reaserch... and there is a post from the main modder of this game here
And I'm very interested in this game ...
there is another way to know if saddog is working on the game
just visit the website... that site is official saddogames web site and there is a place where you can look about the domain expiration date for all domains
View attachment 1717203
the domain was renewd February 2022 and now expires in March 2023

If he pays for his own domain is because he is still the owner of the saddogames domain!
so for sure he works on this game

people shoot a lot of bullshit mate and surely no one steals anything on patreon. Al subscriptions are voluntary.
You mean there are people who get stolen money voluntarily?
I suggest you don't believe people's by doing a little research before joining the choir of that stupid assholes.

This game is A M A Z I N G and saddog requires more supporters... I will suport him soon as possible.

PS: I suggest to wait the next update by playing the SAZ MOD version
That's some next level detective work man good shit & your right it's not stealing poor choice of words sorry & yea I should've done my research I just didn't know what else to check besides his patreon but thank you for the happy news im super hyped for what he brings in the future & forsure im signing up right know this is a game worth investing in

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
this is not the SAZ MOD.. this is the original game.. and (on my opinion) it is better than the modded in most of cases
--- The SAZ mod Dark routes just add different dialog text... the scenes are absolutely the same!
(except for some renders that comes from Fan Arts thread and they look bad and very different from the original renders)

SAZ mod game was great in the 0.85 version but now saddog have fixed a lot of bugs and the storyline is safe..... the fact that here you have to sell 5/6 drug boxes by going slow on the corruption... this help you to understand well the atmosphere of the undercover mission and help you also to see all NO-NTR scenes without trn NTR off ... so you will be able to see ALL 100% of the game scens without loose nothing...
(the worst thing in the SAZ mod was the made available all scenes after just 2 drugbox selling.. this totally break the storyline! and push the player to go to fast on the FAP FAP behaviour by loosing all the sense of the story)

This is very rare in a game because there are games where if you chose the ntr path you will never be able to see the Love path

IN THIS GAME the player has the control of everything
That is why this game is the BEST ONE EVER
Is there much difference in the dialog text from the S A Z mod?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Is there much difference in the dialog text from the S A Z mod?
SAZ MOD is the same game with more contents from Fan Art and SAZ added scenes that are not in the original version

IS SAZ MOD version better? I'm not sure but for sure that added scenes are very good and the recent accoring with saddog all not original scenes will be marked as SAZ mode scenes

SAZ mod version save files in a different folder su you have to start the game from the beginning again
and you can play both versions to compare by yourself.

A very good thing about this mod is: SAZ did not change the storyline of the original game!
So in some way both are very same...
The cons is that in some of the additional renders the models looking a bit different and is easy to see specally for Nicole.. she looks barely recognizable in some poses.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
That is fair, no argument. I do tend to be a little more patient these days. We have had 2 years of Pandemic and other events that have preoccupied peoples lives. I agree, a small update from a Dev is a good thing. "Family Sick, Job is in question, moving between States, Be Right Back when lockdown ends". Something would be appreciated. No argument there. But I also try to remind myself of humility. We as a community take for free, so many games from so many developers and seldom do most of us give anything in return. So if someone is AFK for a little while, that is fine. They owe me nothing. In a fair world, I would be the one who owes them.

In my opinion, legitimate complaints from paying subscribers, would not be here. It would be on the Devs Patreon or Discord(if a Dev has one). Since those would be either where the money is going into, or a dedicated spot created by the dev to talk to their community exclusively. In this instance, no Discord, so Patreon. So people that pay, would likely not be going to 3rd party web forums for soapbox rants about theft. We are not the Patreon Police here. If someone has any legitimate grounds to complain, it wouldn't be here. We are a community of pirates, mostly. Not much legal basis for us to complain. Just my opinion.

Just trying to keep everyone grounded in these trying times. It is easy to stray from the path. I would prefer this site (and a couple others) not devolve into Jerry Springer. This is a good community, for the most part. And the Site Admins are active, which seems rare in-of-itself. Just trying to keep the good vibes we all came here for. Unless your into that angry fetish stuff :sneaky:

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
Saddog has written previously of his struggles in his personal life, I never expected him to be fast or reliable, but this is one of my all time favourite games so I was patient. When he last vanished I pulled my Patreon support. If he is back I will support him again and be very happy with it. Plus big thanks to Saz for keeping the dream alive

Reactions: fugazi666 and D Dog

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Seriously, guys, I could be wrong, but I would not get your hopes up. Been hearing the same "it's just around the corner guys!" statement from people for literally years.

As someone else said, it's your money if you support him. And it's your disappointment when there is no delivery.

Just to put this in perspective though, as I think defd©™ statements are fairly misleading.

Renewal of a web domain is nothing. I have three websites that auto-renew every year for like 50 bucks a pop. Only one of them I intend to keep doing work on. Besides, if he let it lapse he could lose it, and then it could mess up any potential continued cash flow from people still paying him who take it as a bad sign and leave.

Saddo makes about $500 a month from his Patreon alone for Tyrant. Far more than enough to reregister a domain and keep most of that money over the year. The website means nothing (Its last post was in 2017 - which should be an indicator.)

Oh, and the site is not even configured properly. Unsecure connection . . . . meaning he either did not care to set his website up correctly, or the verification lapsed.

Moving on.

Defd's post with a modder claiming to have contact with Saddo is somewhat more reassuring, but nothing even close to proof. No game updates in years, and this post shows zero new content. All it shows is that Saddo may be okay with people making fan art. That's it.

I'm not saying this to be a dick. I legit have waited for years for this game. I don't think it's happening. Nothing outside of people who are clearly heavily invested in wanting the game to complete have "updates", and even then they have literally no proof of anything.

Think about that. It has been years. No new content. No updates. No new renders. Extremely sparse communication, if any.

Hope is a bitch. A part of me hopes I'm wrong and bam, game done. That would be awesome. Not to be cliche, but I think it is more likely pigs fly.

Just my two cents though. No harm intended. I just hate seeing people buy into something I really don't think is going to happen. Disappointment sucks.

coverton

Apr 13, 2019
That being said. His Patreon still shows activity. He announced version 0.9.5 to be released sometime this month to Patreon Tier 2 Supporters first. Public release later. Update focus seems to be towards Alexis in this update. From what little I can see.
Where are you seeing this? On patreon it says that 0.9.5 is coming in March, yes I agree, but the year is 2021.... sooooo, maybe you can see the problem with saying 0.9.5 is coming this month. This month a year ago maybe. There has been no activity on his patreon since March 21, 2021 which is concerning.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Where are you seeing this? On patreon it says that 0.9.5 is coming in March, yes I agree, but the year is 2021.... sooooo, maybe you can see the problem with saying 0.9.5 is coming this month. This month a year ago maybe. There has been no activity on his patreon since March 21, 2021 which is concerning.
I just realised I mistook the year. Blame pandemic timewarp. Thank you for correcting me.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Thenzal

Nov 8, 2021
Seriously, guys, I could be wrong, but I would not get your hopes up. Been hearing the same "it's just around the corner guys!" statement from people for literally years.

As someone else said, it's your money if you support him. And it's your disappointment when there is no delivery.

Just to put this in perspective though, as I think defd©™ statements are fairly misleading.

Renewal of a web domain is nothing. I have three websites that auto-renew every year for like 50 bucks a pop. Only one of them I intend to keep doing work on. Besides, if he let it lapse he could lose it, and then it could mess up any potential continued cash flow from people still paying him who take it as a bad sign and leave.

Saddo makes about $500 a month from his Patreon alone for Tyrant. Far more than enough to reregister a domain and keep most of that money over the year. The website means nothing (Its last post was in 2017 - which should be an indicator.)

Oh, and the site is not even configured properly. Unsecure connection . . . . meaning he either did not care to set his website up correctly, or the verification lapsed.

Moving on.

Defd's post with a modder claiming to have contact with Saddo is somewhat more reassuring, but nothing even close to proof. No game updates in years, and this post shows zero new content. All it shows is that Saddo may be okay with people making fan art. That's it.

I'm not saying this to be a dick. I legit have waited for years for this game. I don't think it's happening. Nothing outside of people who are clearly heavily invested in wanting the game to complete have "updates", and even then they have literally no proof of anything.

Think about that. It has been years. No new content. No updates. No new renders. Extremely sparse communication, if any.

Hope is a bitch. A part of me hopes I'm wrong and bam, game done. That would be awesome. Not to be cliche, but I think it is more likely pigs fly.

Just my two cents though. No harm intended. I just hate seeing people buy into something I really don't think is going to happen. Disappointment sucks.
:'c ojala te equivoques, yo aún conservo la esperanza de tener una nueva actualización.

azzholez98

Jan 29, 2019
Forget him. Just a troll not able to understand anything about the story of this amazing game
just a nonsense blah blah.
All the renders are already in this game version... so no spoiler.. maybe some path end is a bit hard to reach but all pics are already pubblished with the game version 0.94b
This game is almost COMPLETE in all of the 3 paths LOVE/CORRUPTION/NTR
Here Alexis all paths completed
View attachment 1635811
and here is the NTR when she starts to do webcam shows with David
. View attachment 1635967
Cassandra path are incomplete just for the LOVE path but I hope will be developed in next updates
View attachment 1635828
Here cassandra ending NTR she marries Frank
View attachment 1635972 View attachment 1635973
And Mom
View attachment 1635833
Just the very endings must be completed and developed but all the Paths are almost complete.
Here are the scenes when Nicole try to Kill David ans Sam kill him! Than Miranda help him to get rid of the corpse
View attachment 1635894 View attachment 1635898
Also the great NTR endings of NICOLE!
View attachment 1635985 View attachment 1635983
This Game as I said is complete and requires just a little fix and some other scenes about Cassandra Love Path and i hope more scenes about Alexis and Nicole! I think Sado will complete the game soon or later....
I hope very soon.
So no one will never able to continue Saddog work... Also SAZ stopped to release the mod waiting for the final release... SAZ mod is a great example of how to add scenes in this game without change the main story.
The only things required to this game is add SCENES because the girls are very sexual and beautiful, perfect for their roles!
how do you get the david and alexis web ntr ending

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
If I remember well is in the weekend... and the requirement is do not kill David and go for full NTR with Alexis.
you have to be in low point relationship with Alexis... 5 or less
Actually I'm more interested in becoming the Gang Boss... But I stopped to play this game far ago
the other routes can be also played by unlocking the gallery.
I suggest the SAZ Mod version for now---

Reactions: CrazyK and oldshoe

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Defd's post with a modder claiming to have contact with Saddo is somewhat more reassuring, but nothing even close to proof. No game updates in years,
in years? the latest update was 1 year ago..
There are a lot of devs that do updates like this and even longer... Saddog is busy with his primary job anf family... I'm sure that the game will be for sure completed.
indeed is SAZ that required 1 years to complete the Mod... it was released just 1 month ago.
All the dev that are working in this game hare busy with the primary Job... (and they are not alone in this.)

If you don't like the game just don't play it.

Feb 28, 2018
in years? the latest update was 1 year ago..
There are a lot of devs that do updates like this and even longer... Saddog is busy with his primary job anf family... I'm sure that the game will be for sure completed.
indeed is SAZ that required 1 years to complete the Mod... it was released just 1 month ago.
All the dev that are working in this game hare busy with the primary Job... (and they are not alone in this.)

If you don't like the game just don't play it.
How do you know this? As far as I remember Saddog said he lost his job and struggles with alcoholism and depression. I really hope it's true what you're saying but I'm wondering where you got that information.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes