hentatsujin

Dec 12, 2021
btw, before I waste hours into this game:
- can I completely ignore the gang and just bang all chicks, or it is impossible?
- is it possible to max LOVE on one girl and CORRUPT all the rest?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
btw, before I waste hours into this game:
- can I completely ignore the gang and just bang all chicks, or it is impossible?
- is it possible to max LOVE on one girl and CORRUPT all the rest?
Re: the gang: there is almost no gang content. "Joining" the gang is a matter of running a couple of delivery jobs and a few interactive conversations. It gets you access to a "playroom" useful for all three main women (mostly corruption) and access to one secondary woman.

You can mix and match corruption / love any way you want.

hentatsujin

Dec 12, 2021
Re: the gang: there is almost no gang content. "Joining" the gang is a matter of running a couple of delivery jobs and a few interactive conversations. It gets you access to a "playroom" and access to one secondary woman.

You can mix and match corruption / love any way you want.
got it, thank you

hentatsujin

Dec 12, 2021
I went through the "love" path with all girls, completed all dates, but now it seems like there is nothing else to do.
Am I missing stuff or the only way to move forward is to go the "corruption" route?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I went through the "love" path with all girls, completed all dates, but now it seems like there is nothing else to do.
Am I missing stuff or the only way to move forward is to go the "corruption" route?
If you're asking in terms of content within the game, it's probably corruption. Given that this is abandoned, though, none of the routes will have a satisfying conclusion at this point.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes