-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Love this game, but why this nice game should be abandoned. Ohh my
I can't really remember now and am too lazy to look back to know for sure, but I think it was a combination of burnout and lack of ideas that did him in. The game had a lot of potential, but you can see several of the possible routes and/or side flings got started and then just fizzled out, such as:
  • Tequila (Mary's best friend)
  • Jasmine (the dancer / DJ's girlfriend at the Sleazy Weasel)
  • Denise (friend of the Joan [Mom] at the tanning salon)
Tequila's route being stopped was the most disappointing for me; I thought she was lovely. I still sometimes open it up again and play a little to remember when the game still had a lot of potential, but I don't believe this will ever get finished.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
The Dev was spooked by patreon in simple terms.
A lot of time has passed, but I think patreon made all these great incest games possible and then it destroyed the whole niche, it's been like 3 years since I stopped looking for games, I just play the ones I was following at that momen that survived until today. Sometimes I look for the last updates but nothing grabs my attention, thankfully I have a VR headset and spend my free time with VAM which is on another level.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
a shame this game got abandoned,it had a lot of potential. Even though it was a little buggy and repetitive in some parts. The Story was cool.

NotSure142018

Jul 5, 2020
This is crashing on me when I try to invite Cassandra into the basement after seeing 2 of her scenes there. Gives me this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'casbasementtrainlove'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "<SNIP>\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "<SNIP>\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "<SNIP>\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "<SNIP>\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "repeatings.rpyc", line 1086, in script
File "<SNIP>\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'casbasementtrainlove'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Tyrant 0.9.4
Tue Aug 02 21:00:53 2022

Jun 28, 2021
the description stated that there'll be normal and hard ntr mode to choose from, i dont see it. or you select it later?
and also how do i turn on the incest mode on? they should be mom, old/young/er sisters. sorry for askin, would be grateful for any ans

Oct 21, 2017
Decent game imo. Like the concept but corruption advances way too quickly for my taste. Poorly designed too, buggy, you can have sex with one character and then in another scene they're baffled you touched their ass. 6/10

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
A lot of time has passed, but I think patreon made all these great incest games possible and then it destroyed the whole niche, it's been like 3 years since I stopped looking for games, I just play the ones I was following at that momen that survived until today. Sometimes I look for the last updates but nothing grabs my attention, thankfully I have a VR headset and spend my free time with VAM which is on another level.
More are showing up via Subscribestar cause there aren't rules there against it like at Patreon.

Dynast

Nov 17, 2019
I'm new to this game, and want to say that it very good, one lack for me is animation, I wish game had it (Did author had plans to add it?), obviously pretty shame that such perspective game was abandoned, is there any news, maybe in discrod? Also wanted to ask, what $ support level was when game been in active develope?Right now it is 400$ and if it was same when author developed game in could have pretty much affect

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm new to this game, and want to say that it very good, one lack for me is animation, I wish game had it (Did author had plans to add it?), obviously pretty shame that such perspective game was abandoned, is there any news, maybe in discrod? Also wanted to ask, what $ support level was when game been in active develope?Right now it is 400$ and if it was same when author developed game in could have pretty much affect
I can't remember specifics about Saddog's animation plans, but he did try it a little bit. (There's a scene in the barn where the younger sister will have sex with the MC, and that's partially animated.) But most of the game doesn't have animations.

AVENGERTEJA

Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 73441

Overview:
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-04-24
Release Date: 2021-03-13
Developer: Saddoggames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.4b
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other Game: My Legacy
Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Read This Before Downloading:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (v0.9.4): - MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac
(v0.9.4): - MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - -
PIXELDRAIN
v0.9.4b Update patch: - - PIXELDRAIN
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Patches:
Extras: SAZ MOD - - FAN SIGNATURE - SPECIAL RENDERS -

Thanks to @Ginji for sharing!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 142615 View attachment 142616 View attachment 142617 View attachment 142618 View attachment 142614 View attachment 142613 View attachment 142612 View attachment 142611 View attachment 30627 View attachment 30628 View attachment 30629
Why the game is abandoned

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes