aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
I wrote a script to enable auto-forward (auto play the dialogues). copy auto-forward.rpy to TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc/game dir

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
So I'm playing this for the first time and couldn't decide, usually i try the original first but this time ive just going straight infully modded with SAZMOD.

1. Do you guys find that the mod takes anything away from the original gameplay much?

2. On day 1 in game i kind of got teleported from the town map back to the house because i "heard something in the living room". does that hapen much? or maybe iv installed some of the mod badly?

What do you reckon guys?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
So I'm playing this for the first time and couldn't decide, usually i try the original first but this time ive just going straight infully modded with SAZMOD.

1. Do you guys find that the mod takes anything away from the original gameplay much?

2. On day 1 in game i kind of got teleported from the town map back to the house because i "heard something in the living room". does that hapen much? or maybe iv installed some of the mod badly?

What do you reckon guys?
Iirc the SAZMod adds more to the the game without taking anything away from the original. If you love the game and want more or fleshed out content then you should definitely have the SAZMod installed.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
were there Davide Nicole and the 2 other guys ? never happend to me in my playrtroughs, that line only happens at night in your room on the NTR path but you get the option to go and look or to sleep.
Concerning the SAZ Mod no, like Mikey_Boy101 said, plus you have the option to use the original game difficulty in your cheat menu (phone)

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, I have a doubt. What are the requirements to take a girl to the city with corruption? and what is the condition to take a girl to the city with corruption and NTR? for some reason I can only take Kasandra to the city and not the others. Besides, if I go to Casandra's NTR route to see her NTR event in the city, it won't let me. what happen?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi, I have a doubt. What are the requirements to take a girl to the city with corruption? and what is the condition to take a girl to the city with corruption and NTR? for some reason I can only take Kasandra to the city and not the others. Besides, if I go to Casandra's NTR route to see her NTR event in the city, it won't let me. what happen?
If I remember correctly, in unmodified game you can do city trip only once. if you do corruption trip, you will never see corruption ntr trip cause that one just branches from standard corruption event.

List of conditions is huge for each event. NTR city trips require relationship below 6. Pregnancy turns off city trips.

I had to uncompile game and change conditions in game to be able to run those events repeatedly. Getting those conditions set to work involved lots of cursing and WTF questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: YinBlack

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
If I remember correctly, in unmodified game you can do city trip only once. if you do corruption trip, you will never see corruption ntr trip cause that one just branches from standard corruption event.

List of conditions is huge for each event. NTR city trips require relationship below 6. Pregnancy turns off city trips.

I had to uncompile game and change conditions in game to be able to run those events repeatedly. Getting those conditions set to work involved lots of cursing and WTF questions.
wow, damn. I'll have to start over to see it then. thanks for your answer

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes