AgentKoko

Jan 11, 2019
Disable Named Saves :

Removes the annoying prompt you have to see every time you save. Having to click Accept every time I want to save is inconvenient, so I went ahead and removed the code snippet that opened that menu.

Just replace screens.rpy in game folder. Just wanted to help in case anyone faced the same issue as me.

Zilver Fox

Dec 17, 2017
Yea dont get it.. I dont know the first thing about making games.. but weird noone out there has though of taking up this game. Its an awsome concept and pretty sure there is a huge community out there that would be really gratefull towards whoever makes this. I meen if the original creator is still getting patreon money even after a year of "AFK'ing" :p
PLEASE someone! looking for a good concept for a game... FINISH THIS ONE! :D

Reactions: Foreigner10

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is there sex between MC and girls happening in this game without the girls being sexually interested on MC?
*edit*

I'm an idiot. My original answer, now in the spoiler is for a DIFFERENT GAME.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The correct answer is the corruption route includes a fair amount of semi-coercive sex.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Yea dont get it.. I dont know the first thing about making games.. but weird noone out there has though of taking up this game. Its an awsome concept and pretty sure there is a huge community out there that would be really gratefull towards whoever makes this. I meen if the original creator is still getting patreon money even after a year of "AFK'ing" :p
PLEASE someone! looking for a good concept for a game... FINISH THIS ONE! :D
A dev would need to remodel all location, models etc. That would take months and not be fully accurate. Also this looks fine for 2018.
Then the game is almost done, meaning 3-4 updates. Which means a short time to get patrons for a long development time.

Also games like milfy city do over 10x more money after an even longer time afking. In short, it s not worth it.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

kuchran

Mar 9, 2020
Warning - There is only one voyeur scene in this demo. Not a lot of sexual content.
Soo.. based on previous threads, I'll say this - Any crying, wailing, and snowflakin' will result in you being ignored like a small child. If it's kept up, warnings will be issued.
Other than that, I give this a must try! Renders are good! This is different but it seems fun!
Edited... Mirrors added! Enjoy!
why cant i get the mc to be the dfad to any of the kids

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes