Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
It's not a typo or a bug, it's just what the requirements are in the code. I just copied and pasted them here. Now if Saddog intented them or not, I can't answer. Only he can. XD

But I could still see this being a legit requirement as there are plenty of corruption and NTR events already in the game that have similar requirements. The issue is, you can't move forward in the game on the NTR paths alone, so you have to do relationship point juggling already to move forward.
Well, it still looks like an error, at his side that is. You cant reach that point, at least not in non-NTR playthrough, without strong relationship. Let's hope he will notice our discussion, and solve the issue. (To clarify his intention, or to fix a possible error).
saddog

Last edited:
Reactions: S A Z

TheDisgracedOne

Formerly 'ShangTsung'
Aug 6, 2017
Well i don't think this game is gonna be good enough in 2024, it's just too old and the AVN industry evolved too much, but it's still a good thing that we will have a real ending.

Though i don't think it would be a good idea to release it on steam, even when finished.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

Victor Shakespeare

Nov 6, 2023
Is this a bug,I just can't finish the Cassandra Love path,trip in the city never triggers.This also happens in the version 0.9.4,I can trigger any other weekend activities and finish any other paths normally(Ntr Closed).
Even if I just play the Love path for all girls, Cassandra Love path is still stucked at trip in the city and can't be finished.

Last edited:

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Is it better to go through two separate play-throughs, one love-inclined from the start and the another NTR/corruption-inclined from the start, or can the game be played without missing scenes by going the love/corruption path first, until all scenes are exhausted, and then switching to the other path?

I last played this game 5+ years ago, before v0.9.4. I remember I had to permanently juggle some love points to keep the bitches happy and not-fucked by others. After I seemingly exhausted all available scenes, I let the love points drop and switched to the corruption path but, logically, it seems like doing this in one play-through means I must lose some scenes as the main story unavoidably progresses while I'm on the first path. Since what I know is 5+ years old, maybe it's no longer applicable, that's why I mentioned it.

Sep 16, 2023
Is it better to go through two separate play-throughs, one love-inclined from the start and the another NTR/corruption-inclined from the start, or can the game be played without missing scenes by going the love/corruption path first, until all scenes are exhausted, and then switching to the other path?

I last played this game 5+ years ago, before v0.9.4. I remember I had to permanently juggle some love points to keep the bitches happy and not-fucked by others. After I seemingly exhausted all available scenes, I let the love points drop and switched to the corruption path but, logically, it seems like doing this in one play-through means I must lose some scenes as the main story unavoidably progresses while I'm on the first path. Since what I know is 5+ years old, maybe it's no longer applicable, that's why I mentioned it.
Game mechanism didn't change, but you did confuse a thing or two. Game can be played with NTR off, and NTR on. Each girl has three stats, love, corruption, and relationship. If you play
with NTR on, you need to keep relationship high, in order to avoid being NTRed. Corruption points unlock content where you dominate and verbally degrade girls, love points unlock romance path with them. You can combine Corruption and Love paths, but one which has more points will set the tone of relationship, and you will not see some scenes from the path where you have less points. Also, on Corruption path MC can share girls if he chose so, but he can keep them for himself alone. Hope this helps.

Nov 1, 2019
My guess is he's using Daz. So the model's hair is intersecting with the forehead. This is an easy fix. According one user at the Daz forum, "He needs to scale the cap up to like 100.5% and it fixes it. Or other times you can just turn the cap off and you can't see a difference in the hair. Now if it's an OOT hair, it happens all the time for me and there's a slider for forehead depth, width, and two more that start with forehead which I just turn those all up to like 20% and it looks the same with none of those lines."

It's probably an easier fix to do it before rendering than photoshop it out afterwards.

Well, I don't recall that line a few years ago back in 0.9.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Game mechanism didn't change, but you did confuse a thing or two. Game can be played with NTR off, and NTR on. Each girl has three stats, love, corruption, and relationship. If you play
with NTR on, you need to keep relationship high, in order to avoid being NTRed. Corruption points unlock content where you dominate and verbally degrade girls, love points unlock romance path with them. You can combine Corruption and Love paths, but one which has more points will set the tone of relationship, and you will not see some scenes from the path where you have less points. Also, on Corruption path MC can share girls if he chose so, but he can keep them for himself alone. Hope this helps.
Thanks. It's clearer. I will go the 2 play-throughs route. Seems like the best way to see all/most scenes.

Considering the plot I remember, seems weird that when you neglect relationship points NTR magically doesn't happen "just" because NTR is set to OFF.
Even weirder, increasing love points and neglecting relationship points when NTR is set to ON would result in your lovey dovey girls getting abused against their will. Kinda dark.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes