manneychin

May 8, 2017
Game mechanism didn't change, but you did confuse a thing or two. Game can be played with NTR off, and NTR on. Each girl has three stats, love, corruption, and relationship. If you play
with NTR on, you need to keep relationship high, in order to avoid being NTRed. Corruption points unlock content where you dominate and verbally degrade girls, love points unlock romance path with them. You can combine Corruption and Love paths, but one which has more points will set the tone of relationship, and you will not see some scenes from the path where you have less points. Also, on Corruption path MC can share girls if he chose so, but he can keep them for himself alone. Hope this helps.
Thanks. It's clearer. I will go the 2 play-throughs route. Seems like the best way to see all/most scenes.

Considering the plot I remember, seems weird that when you neglect relationship points NTR magically doesn't happen "just" because NTR is set to OFF.
Even weirder, increasing love points and neglecting relationship points when NTR is set to ON would result in your lovey dovey girls getting abused against their will. Kinda dark.

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
I am stuck with the only hint left to take Alexis to Basement at 10 pm, but there is no option there at 10 pm. I assume I did this event after an event that was supposed to happen after this one. Anyone have any suggestions other than starting back at a much earlier save? Any real help is appreciated

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am stuck with the only hint left to take Alexis to Basement at 10 pm, but there is no option there at 10 pm. I assume I did this event after an event that was supposed to happen after this one. Anyone have any suggestions other than starting back at a much earlier save? Any real help is appreciated
Is Nicole corrupted enough ?

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
I got it visti afternoon Alexis in the Kitchen, and at Night then the basement event, got there and clicked on !
1727640559988.png It is 10 PM, I am at the Basement, the hint is telling me to "Take her to the basement at 10 pm" and no "!" I assume I am doing something in the wrong order, which is always the issue with sandbox.

david_wang

Apr 15, 2019
Whoa... I waited the game from 9.1 to 9.4 for one year, and now 9.4 to 9.5 three years, it's definitely worth for waiting although I haven't played the 9.5!

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
unfortunately there is no option to invite to basement at weekend as I've said. It's the same for both girls.
I've taken cassandra to basement at 9am or 10am, and i've invited alexis while she's in kitchen to go to basement at 4am.
But no progress happens and if I invite alexis to basement though MC room it's just the same event no matter what.
I'm convinced this game is bugged
Read carefully!

Date event is at the weekend!

Basement invite is at 10pm week days.

They are not the same!

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
well after seeing this game back from the dead i would love to see a Continuation of "Perverted Hotel" also
i would love to see more games with MC corrupted by his familymember or others.
just like in the game "Superpowered". the forced incest of the mom and sister while he doesnt like it at all

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I think I figured what was the problem, at both instances, Nicole was pregnant. Thanks.
PS, momrelationship<6, is this typo or it's supposed to be less than six?

Edit, after playing with console a bit, I saw this was most probably a bug. I set Nicole's relationship to 4, and after that scene did trigger. Why I think this is a bug. You cant get to this point without having solid relationship with Nicole, every time you increase her corruption, it's increasing relationship too, at leas not at Corruption non-NTR path.
I think that's either a bug, or it's for sharing route. Though at that relationship points all scene is likely NTR, there is no sharing. It's hard to mistaken between > and < symbol.

DMann4

May 5, 2017
Amazing. I can't decide if it's hate, jealousy or stupidity. Not one of the people crying has donated one thin dime but there taking over the thread with crying. It's not your money, I could give a fuck if he made a $1,000,000 dollar tier. Who da fuk cares if you are not the person paying it.

Hopefully the dev has decided to complete the game, if so great. Taking over a thread just to cry about tiers you will never pay is the dumbest shit ever.

If your back Saddo awesome, most of us look forward to more updates. If you just came back to drop a small update it's still appreciated.

Nuff said
As someone who has paid for this in the past, I won't be reupping any time soon.
There is a clear and blatant trend of "new game developers" that go through this same process - Release demo, update twice, "I'm quitting my job to do this full time", "I've quit my job and am now ready to dedicate all my time to this", "I need to upgrade my PC.", 1 more release, dead game.

That said, this is one of my favourite dead games so if I can see that they intend to finish it, I might reconsider paying again.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes