5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
After a few days in no matter what I do none of my staff are ready for next opening and I can't open the club. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Mar 22, 2021
After a few days in no matter what I do none of my staff are ready for next opening and I can't open the club. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
If their energy or mood is too low, they won't work. You can offer drinks or massage to improve their mood. Or give them a night off to check out other clubs.

Holwis

Nov 2, 2017
I have everyone at 100 Energy and 100 Mood and i can't open. Managed to get this scenario multiple times.

Snowsexxx32

Jun 3, 2018
Hmmmm.... game processor crashed preceded by this error on windows. C++ redistributable is up to date (not sure if relevant, but was referenced on a previous game crash post. Looks like the only other post I saw with a similar error was a mac user, so that seems strange.
1686281394211.png

Result is not able to load, and settings is also not clickable.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I got a girl's relationship to 100 out in the city but still don't have the choice to try and hire her? Also sometimes the girl will be on stage and then just get off and no one replaces her.
If you're having trouble hiring a girl in the city, are you in the spa or the gym? You cannot hire in the spa or gym until you own a spa or gym. You can still work on them however as they'll sometimes be available in the cafe until you get the requisite location.

Girls won't necessarily prioritize the stage when something else is making more money.

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
Can we get a single pack with the selective girls for the game, as each girl has a mega link and there is a limit to download in mega. Would be better if there is a single pack of girls (not all but a decent amount of girl) with the game.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Can we get a single pack with the selective girls for the game, as each girl has a mega link and there is a limit to download in mega. Would be better if there is a single pack of girls (not all but a decent amount of girl) with the game.
Feyschek sometimes opens their torrent which contains the definitive bunch of TUSC-enhanced VC packs.

You won't be able to get a single file with all VC/TUSC girls or even a sizeable portion of it, there's over a thousand and the total size is beyond a TB. But you can get parts you want.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Getting the same issue, occurred for me right after I purchased the first gym upgrade.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021

The logic seemed to have change so that if you have no one who can work, you have no club to open. (I tried a girlless openning for old time's sake, cause in 1.0 my strat is to hire girls at 100 to save on money during early game) If that's the case, try just skipping the calendar day. Then spend some time giving the girls you do have drinks so they can get 'ready' again faster.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
The logic seemed to have change so that if you have no one who can work, you have no club to open. (I tried a girlless openning for old time's sake, cause in 1.0 my strat is to hire girls at 100 to save on money during early game) If that's the case, try just skipping the calendar day. Then spend some time giving the girls you do have drinks so they can get 'ready' again faster.
Skipping the calendar day didn't work for me.

The temporary fix I've found is to save before every upgrade and reload if it causes the bug. It's not a specific upgrade, so I could upgrade parts that would cause the issue.

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
I downloaded some girlpacks and extracted them in girlpacks folder, but how do you load those girls. When I go to select girlpacks, I choose the girlpacks folder but it takes me inside. Do I need to have the material just inside girlpacks folder or have them extracted by different names in the folder?

Reactions: iain_the _fat

petr114

Feb 23, 2020
If you don't have the money to pay the girl, then she is not available for opening. So if you spend a lot of money, you will be trapped. Opening an empty club made a little money, without it there is no way.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If you don't have the money to pay the girl, then she is not available for opening. So if you spend a lot of money, you will be trapped. Opening an empty club made a little money, without it there is no way.
Let me test that it's the cause though. I'm crestfallen 0-girl speed runs aren't a silly thing I can do, but I can see if this is recoverable.

EDIT: Can confirm with a quick test, if no girl at all is available because of insufficient cash, that you're softlocked if you're at less than 100 cash. (at more than 100 cash you can always just get 100 relationship with a girl < 10 popularity and hire her to get you out)

One possible out if you do get stuck is to go into the cheat menu (button mash C until it unlocks as an option) and give yourself a bit of cash as a temporary fix. I usually run the menu by default in order to activate pausing at night and auto-fill of supplies (quality of life!) but if a game does get softlocked this can be an option that gets you out, until this is fixed.

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
As someone who's been playing VC for years and this one since the start, I'm a huge fan of all that you've done with the game. Love the updates and it adds depth and fun to the experience.

As someone who has 300+ girlpacks though, I wish that there was a "not interested" button. Otherwise, the same girl is basically in the bar or gym forever until you hire her, right?

Reactions: GrooveDaddy

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Feyschek sometimes opens their torrent which contains the definitive bunch of TUSC-enhanced VC packs.

You won't be able to get a single file with all VC/TUSC girls or even a sizeable portion of it, there's over a thousand and the total size is beyond a TB. But you can get parts you want.
I think that from where I distributed the extra 300 GB o_O
It's not for nothing that I haven't turned off the computer with the torrent in recent days.

Although I live in Russia and there are no problems with Internet traffic.
Well, after replacing the modem and the Internet tariff, he became too daring to download that he eats the entire Internet o_O

I can’t watch series or anime on the Internet because it doesn’t upload videos :cautious:

when people ask, I launch a torrent.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
I keep getting game processor crashed. When I go to the areas in the city there are no girls there. I have tried all sorts of girlpacks, even single ones. It will work for a few times them the game just breaks. Any ideas?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes