5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

beta033a

Jul 8, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but i've got 12 girls hired, and 90% of the time, they hang out in the gym or spa which makes it difficult to train them in the office for new performances.

Last edited:

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
but cant hire too
can you provide some additional info and explain the "can't hire" thing?

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but i've got 12 girls hired, and 90% of the time, they hang out in the gym or spa which makes it difficult to train them in the office for new performances.
Which version are you talking about? 0.4.0.beta3 should have been fixed.

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Scheduling is great again in the latest beta! No problems with it anymore.

I ran into a problem where girls appear available for training their Visit button can be used. But the Train button is disabled so you can't train them, just use actions and gift. The first time this happened was when I continued on my old beta2 savegame, and then hired some girls. I figured the saves might not be compatible so just started a new game. Then played for a bit and after maxing the starter packs with no issues, I hired some more and the problem returned. So it seems to happen when you hire more, in some conditions.

Got rid of the problem by firing everyone and rehire them. But now they come back with 0 openness. I'm pretty sure that before, you could fire and they would keep their openness if you re-hired because I was using it occasionally as primitive way to sort the list, and also to take some packs in and out of rotation when I wanted a change.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
I ran into a problem where girls appear available for training their Visit button can be used. But the Train button is disabled so you can't train them, just use actions and gift.
Sounds strange to me. The 2 limits for training are: limited number of training per girl per day and to have enough time to do it. Maybe it's just you match these conditions.

Got rid of the problem by firing everyone and rehire them. But now they come back with 0 openness. I'm pretty sure that before, you could fire and they would keep their openness if you re-hired because I was using it occasionally as primitive way to sort the list, and also to take some packs in and out of rotation when I wanted a change.
Yep, I had to add the cleanup thing as keeping previous values was producing too many side effects and errors.
To keep girls out of the rotation, just use the "rest" section in dispositions.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Hi all,
so here is the 0.4.0 release.

Gonna wait a mod to update the OP with mirrored links, and then will update changelog, screenshots, etc. by myself.

Merry Christmas ;)

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Scheduling is great again in the latest beta! No problems with it anymore.

I ran into a problem where girls appear available for training their Visit button can be used. But the Train button is disabled so you can't train them, just use actions and gift. The first time this happened was when I continued on my old beta2 savegame, and then hired some girls. I figured the saves might not be compatible so just started a new game. Then played for a bit and after maxing the starter packs with no issues, I hired some more and the problem returned. So it seems to happen when you hire more, in some conditions.

I had the same issues, with not being able to train girls. For me, it seemed to somehow be related to the time of day, so I thought that it was intentional. For example, I might have one girl available and three not, and after I trained the one, the others were now available also. Or none were available when I started the day, but if I went to the gym and came back later on, some or all of them were then. It seemed like it was effecting the ones at a higher level more than the lower ones too.

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
I had the same issues, with not being able to train girls. For me, it seemed to somehow be related to the time of day, so I thought that it was intentional. For example, I might have one girl available and three not, and after I trained the one, the others were now available also. Or none were available when I started the day, but if I went to the gym and came back later on, some or all of them were then. It seemed like it was effecting the ones at a higher level more than the lower ones too.
I think this is different to the problem I was having. This sounds more like girls just being somewhere else at the time which is normal, unless I'm misunderstanding you. In my case they were:
1. Visitable in the staff room
2. I had not trained them earlier that day
3. Still couldn't train them.

Immediately after running into this on my latest save (I didn't notice if this happened on the previous save, but maybe it was the same) I then bugged out on club night. When advancing to morning (aka ending club night), the earnings screen opens like usual and the background changes from the club to the regular menu again, with the time in the status bar moving to 12:00. But the Done button is disabled so I can't close the dialog or interact with anything..

.... so I just tried deleting the overlay div in dev tools. Now the skip controls work fine again and I can skip days or 15 minutes like normal. Buf if I start club night at 20:00 the same thing happens again. And of course I can't train anyone, but they're always available for visit. So this save is broken now for sure. Maybe the problem on the end club night screen has the same cause as the training bug. Seems like the internal time state is broken somehow if that's the criteria the button uses. Even though time seems to display just fine in the top bar.

... also, I can interact with Daisy Haze in the bathroom on this save, and she's permanently located in the bathroom now.. Every 15 minute increment from 12 to 20. (still the only TUSC-capable pack I have). Everyone else is permanently in the staff room , but untrainable.

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I think this is different to the problem I was having. This sounds more like girls just being somewhere else at the time which is normal, unless I'm misunderstanding you. In my case they were:
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. My situation met those same parameters also. When I read your previous post, I immediately recognized that it was what was happening to me also.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I'm enjoying this so much that I've gone back and started augmenting my girlpacks again with my own videos, after taking a long time off from that. I need to chill on what I do though, because the first one I did ended up at over 4 gigs, lol.

Reactions: everglow

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016

Immediately after running into this on my latest save (I didn't notice if this happened on the previous save, but maybe it was the same) I then bugged out on club night. When advancing to morning (aka ending club night), the earnings screen opens like usual and the background changes from the club to the regular menu again, with the time in the status bar moving to 12:00. But the Done button is disabled so I can't close the dialog or interact with anything..

.... so I just tried deleting the overlay div in dev tools. Now the skip controls work fine again and I can skip days or 15 minutes like normal. Buf if I start club night at 20:00 the same thing happens again. And of course I can't train anyone, but they're always available for visit. So this save is broken now for sure. Maybe the problem on the end club night screen has the same cause as the training bug. Seems like the internal time state is broken somehow if that's the criteria the button uses. Even though time seems to display just fine in the top bar.

... also, I can interact with Daisy Haze in the bathroom on this save, and she's permanently located in the bathroom now.. Every 15 minute increment from 12 to 20. (still the only TUSC-capable pack I have). Everyone else is permanently in the staff room , but untrainable.
So, if the close button of the report become blocked, it means something went wrong with the day schedule.
Considering everything you wrote, it feels something went wrong in the save during your game history (maybe hire/fire) which broke the scheduler. I fear the only way would be starting from scratch.

You might want to attach your save, so I can take look at it and try to understand what went wrong..

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
what to do with downloaded file... i renamed that tar.gz(wtf?!) to rar just to unrar... and i got some 0-win file which i cannot run.
any torrent for g-pack? caz to download one by one is not an option

Last edited:

bribri74

Apr 18, 2018
Sorry but what i must do to have some girls on the stage when the club is open ?
I put some girls on the stage "group" but when i open the club, nothing happen :(

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes