5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 17, 2017
The "rooms" thing could be as simple as calling it "dressing rooms" to clarify that it's a bigger work prep environment, as opposed to any implication of the girls living there.

Do the stats (lewdness, boastfulness, obedience) actually do anything currently, aside from impact which training method they will respond most positively to? Will it be possible to raise those stats in the updated training, since currently if someone rolls up with like a 20 lewdness it becomes impossible to raise that, and can even see it decrease in some circumstances.

Lastly, more of a curiosity/wishfulness kind of thing - I see empty folders for music in the file structure, will there be a possibility of being able to drop in our own music eventually, similar to the plug-and-play girlpacks?

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
To linux users: I might be able to upload a fixed revision in the next few days, stay tuned.

Do the stats (lewdness, boastfulness, obedience) actually do anything currently, aside from impact which training method they will respond most positively to? Will it be possible to raise those stats in the updated training, since currently if someone rolls up with like a 20 lewdness it becomes impossible to raise that, and can even see it decrease in some circumstances.
As per 0.3 those stats only affects trainings; I'm still thinking on how to use those values on other interactions.
In 0.3 they already change depending on what you do, 0.4 targets the training flow and levels, but won't revise how those values change (as I just changed that in 0.3).

In case you have all values low, you have 2 options:
- raise your charisma, as it will increase the probability computed on those values
- add the `data.yml` file in the girlpack to actually customise those values (VC packs gets these values randomised), see the guide and the examples in OP

Lastly, more of a curiosity/wishfulness kind of thing - I see empty folders for music in the file structure, will there be a possibility of being able to drop in our own music eventually, similar to the plug-and-play girlpacks?
It's exactly the purpose of those folders being there. And it's already implemented: just drop mp3/ogg files in those folders, the game will use your tracks instead of the bundled ones.

Andromadar

Apr 3, 2017
Created girlpack (tusc), no actions are available for the girl in the game.
Added the train, gym, spa folders in vc girlpack, the gym action game are not available
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Created girlpack (tusc), no actions are available for the girl in the game.
Added the train, gym, spa folders in vc girlpack, the gym action game are not available
Andromadar I'm sorry, 0.3.0 actually has a bug on videos loading for tusc-only categories. I should be able to release a 0.3.1 with fixes for the issues you guys posted in the next few days.
Obviously the girlpack folder-tree structure is still valid, even for 0.4.

Sep 17, 2017
As per 0.3 those stats only affects trainings; I'm still thinking on how to use those values on other interactions.
In 0.3 they already change depending on what you do, 0.4 targets the training flow and levels, but won't revise how those values change (as I just changed that in 0.3).

In case you have all values low, you have 2 options:
- raise your charisma, as it will increase the probability computed on those values
- add the `data.yml` file in the girlpack to actually customise those values (VC packs gets these values randomised), see the guide and the examples in OP

It's exactly the purpose of those folders being there. And it's already implemented: just drop mp3/ogg files in those folders, the game will use your tracks instead of the bundled ones.
Awesome, thanks for the info.

Also, minor bug report, but I didn't notice it mentioned previously (I may be blind, though) - if you reload a save, several of the self-training options like reading the charisma book or using the gym reset to be usable again instead of having the once-a-day lockout that they appear to be intended to have.

divisibly

Aug 18, 2018
Hi everyone! Where i can downloads girls pack from torrent? Or i can share mail.ru cloud. Mega - not ok for it i think.

Muga453q

Feb 8, 2020
So i made my first pack using the TUSC folder, but I cant seem to find the options that set what she will and wont do. Right now it says she wont do anything and I don't know how to change that.

kashmoneybang

Jul 16, 2021
So i made my first pack using the TUSC folder, but I cant seem to find the options that set what she will and wont do. Right now it says she wont do anything and I don't know how to change that.
from my understanding there is no way or need rather to set do/won't do options, all the game needs is a properly made video folders structure. and it goes from there.. so you either messed that up or tusc packs just dont work yet, for some reason.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
As I said a few posts ago, 0.3.0 has a bug preventing tusc-only packs to load. Will post an update soon.

Reactions: Muga453q and hold30

Ajax_Spartan

Jul 10, 2020
I guess a Discord channel will improve significantly the feedback and progress/development transparency of the project, what you think? Project is taking enough entity to have one.

By the way, any tease about what's new or revamped features to come in next big update 0.40? Story wise improvements maybe? Customization of brothel itself? Requires plenty of assets but naming it...for instance :)

Milf Co. opening soon!

Last edited:

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Finally gave the 0.3.0 version a spin. Game needs some more systems to come together before it it really starts to fly but looking great so far. A random collection of thoughts from me, though I'm sure many of them are old news. So ignore as needed :)
  • More variety in how to raise stats and unlock scenes would be great (sure it's being worked on). Felt like I spent almost all my time in the training menu.
  • Training and staff UI gets cumbersome when you have >7-8 girlpacks. Maybe grey out or push already trained girls to the end of the list? Also something to keep in mind in general when designing the UI. "Serious" players would want to have 20-50 girlpacks or more.. So some way to "hide" packs you've fully leveled and put them in the background when you've seen their scenes and prefer to see newer packs instead. VC didn't handle this that well :)
  • Economy/balancing: Start is a bit slow but then once you're over the initial hump, you go from having to prioritize upgrades (good!) to having endless money and nothing left to buy.
    • "upkeep" based economics are a bit dangerous. It's very easy now in the early game to go into a financial death spiral where you need to cheat or restart because you can't recover from bad investments. If you go the upkeep route for late game too, we may need some kind of accounting screen or a warning whenever you make a purchase that puts you in the red zone.
  • Wasn't too sure about the "start clubnight" mechanic at first. Like, nothing was happening for the first week, all the girls were just at the bar or not working :) And the first few times I didn't even understand that this was a super special start button (maybe make it green or something so it stands out from the rest of the menu). But after getting 6+ girlpacks decently leveled up with a VIP room it really clicked for me. I really like not having to keep all the plates spinning like you had to in VC: Just make dispositions during the day, then sit back and enjoy (or just skip when you're just farming cash). Works great I think.
    • I'm not sure it's an intended mechanic but I liked being able to click on the VIP room thumbnails to switch to a different scene while staying in the same "category".
    • Maybe add some statistical bias for foreplay/bj scenes early in the evening, more towards sex later, without making it completely static (I assume it's fully random now).
    • Add finishers too.
  • Some visual tweaks to make it easier to understand the daily gameplay structure:
    • Perhaps draw some kind of timeline or progress bar for each day? There's the clock, but it takes a couple of cycles to grasp the 12-20-GO routine.
    • Visualize better that stuff is happening and the clock is ticking once you actually start club night. The first few times on that screen I had no idea what was going on :)
    • Highlight the skip controls and how they work somehow, especially on club night (I wasn't sure if I would lose money when skipping for a while).
  • No group scenes yet - I assume because the room or upgrade isn't in the game yet?

Some suggestions to keep the grind interesting would be to look into clicker games like Cookie clicker, clicker heroes and so on (or the adult version: Nutaku games like Fap CEO). Some general ideas: Make each girlpack increasingly expensive/difficult to unlock, thus requiring more upgrades. Add prestige levels to start over again but with some kind of added bonus. And so on.

Nov 26, 2018
Girl Packs _ Download the example tusc only and when you have it unzipped, place it in the girl pack folder.

About the game: It has amazing potential, only drawback is with only the example girl, not a lot of content.
With that said, the menu and framing setup is Amazing, and I can't wait to see what this game will look like with 100+ girl packs

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Girl Packs _ Download the example tusc only and when you have it unzipped, place it in the girl pack folder.

About the game: It has amazing potential, only drawback is with only the example girl, not a lot of content.
With that said, the menu and framing setup is Amazing, and I can't wait to see what this game will look like with 100+ girl packs
wait a minute man, the example girlpacks here are not supposed to be used in game: those are scaffolds for people who want to create a girlpack.

TUSC is already compatible with the huge list of girlpacks already available for VC, see notes in the OP for the links on where to grab them.

Reactions: Loganfin

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Hi all,
so here is the 0.3.1, the only changes included are patches to bugs you guys pointed out on 0.3.0.

To linux users: I updated the embedded exectuable launch strategy, let me know if this fixes the issue for you.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Hi all,
so here is the 0.3.1, the only changes included are patches to bugs you guys pointed out on 0.3.0.

To linux users: I updated the embedded exectuable launch strategy, let me know if this fixes the issue for you.
There is giving a error when extracting Mac version, also I would appreciate you to compact in .zip, .rar or .7z.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
There is giving a error when extracting Mac version, also I would appreciate you to compact in .zip, .rar or .7z.
I'm not sure which error you get: just downloaded and uncompressed without issues to double-check.
In order to produce zips or different formats I need to review the entire build pipeline (which is automated and runs remotely now), so it's not a quick thing for me :/

qvb222

May 7, 2017
Starts with an error:
Game processor (number) crashed (code: 127)
A decent error message(lia a stacktrace or something) might help narrowing down the actual cause of the problem.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes