5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jan 7, 2018
I am not sure which security settings I need to turn off. The application is allowed to start and then I get this error that the application cannot be initialized.
I'm not sure either. I disabled gatekeeper (I think!) but I did it for other apps to run. I do get a message every time I start the game, but the game starts in full screen, hiding the message, and when I switch to windowed the message disappears.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Hi all,
I'm quite on the path of 0.3.0 release. Since a lot changed since 0.2.x, I might have been inadvertently introduced a new serie of bugs, and thus I'm sharing a beta version with you guys just in case you want to help me in debugging.

Note: 0.2.x saves won't work.

What's changed so far:
- Fixed several bugs in night processor
- Revamped economics
- Reviewed stage slots
- Reviewed rooms slots, added Rooms 5 upgrade
- Girls behavioural attributes are now dynamic, they evolve depending on interactions
- Enhanced trainings flow, reviewed training points
- Improved energy consumptions/refill for girls
- Added cheats
- Added music soundtrack, added volume settings
- Added night phase time speed setting
- Implemented mood and happiness flow
- Added charisma attribute on player
- Added shop
- Added rest panel in dispositions
- Added profile selection on game start
- Minor UI improvements

To enable cheats: repeatedly press C in office until the button appears in menu.

Before releasing 0.3.0 final in the OP, I gonna wait a bit for issues report by you guys, and I also want to implement training customisation in girlpacks.

mclz pinktoiletpaper I also changed a bit the initialisation process, It should fix start issues on MacOS, let me know.

Cheers!

Last edited:

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
I tried adding this data file to the girl folder. This doesn't work, does anyone know what needs to be changed to fix the file.

Thank you in advance.
Wolfefang except for the `schema` value, that should be `tusc.girlpack:v1`, looks fine to me. You saved it into `data.yml` in the girlpack root, right?

Also some more in-depth explanation of what's going on in the club, especially in the early stages, like why are the strippers on stage for only one hour? What do the clients do in the remaining three hours? What does the training do? Why does a girl who's trained in "topless/naked" dance does "basic" dance on stage? How does different kind of dancing influence you earnings? Venus' club required perhaps too much micro-managing, TUSC probably needs just a bit more.
pinktoiletpaper I feel you. Do you think a walkthrough/general information document explaining those aspects in detail would help? Or you intended to have some "explanations" directly in the game?

Reactions: pinktoiletpaper

Wolfefang

Jan 28, 2020
Wolfefang except for the `schema` value, that should be `tusc.girlpack:v1`, looks fine to me. You saved it into `data.yml` in the girlpack root, right?
Sorry I had loaded the file with `tusc.girlpack:v1` than changed it when it didn't work. I also tried loading the original example file, also did not work.

Last edited:

Lord Phobos

Oct 28, 2019
In the new beta (win10) I often get stuck after starting a training session. The dialogue box next to the girl portraits doesnt appear.

Reactions: Kane2607

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Sorry I had loaded the file with `tusc.girlpack:v1` than changed it when it didn't work. I also tried loading the original example file, also did not work.
Wolfefang Are you trying to edit attributes on girls you actually hired? 'cause data contained in the schema is loaded when game starts and some of the girls attributes gets changed during girl lifetime, so not all changes in girlpack schema will be applied to hired girls.

In the new beta (win10) I often get stuck after starting a training session. The dialogue box next to the girl portraits doesnt appear.
LordPhobos does it happen immediately or during the training? Can you please double-check is not a UI scaling issue, so try scrolling the screen in both vertical and horizontal directions to see if content is just wrong-placed?

RodBo

May 24, 2020
LordPhobos does it happen immediately or during the training? Can you please double-check is not a UI scaling issue, so try scrolling the screen in both vertical and horizontal directions to see if content is just wrong-placed?

Hi Everglow, I get the same error it either freezes on the dialog or gets stuck loading a video. I have been editing the girlpacks so not sure to what extent this is my fault. I tried to start the game 3 times and around day 5 this always happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kane2607

Lord Phobos

Oct 28, 2019
The error happens directly. No text appears, just the portrait. Its not a scaling issue, as it happened both in windowed mode and 4k fullscreen.

Sadly I found an additional training error. When a video is triggered by a training session the game gets stuck at the loading screen of the video. Are .webm vids supported?

Last edited:

kashmoneybang

Jul 16, 2021
yeah, the game bugs a lot leaving you no option but to exit and run it again... also yeah, i get that training now gets you double the points later on (why is the "lewd" training not affected by it? i can see it's by design but it makes no sense, at least make it +3), but it is still extremely, extremely slow especially if u have many girls hired... the only solution to this is either allow specific lessons like in VC, or make the girls gain openness while performing at night (like in VC). mood and charisma which got added with the new beta also seem to affect the gameplay little to nothing, i understand they might later on as the game develops but there's already too many features that already add absolutely nothing (bath, gym). one last thing, the marketing thing makes no sense imo, why would i need to spend like 100k just to see sex/group scenes consistently? all the grind to get to that point is more than enough "work", we already have different vip tiers for oral and sex. makes really no sense if you think about it. my 2 cents...

Lord Phobos

Oct 28, 2019
0.3.0 in the OP.
The errors you guys reported should be fixed.
Had a couple sessions, seems to be working now.

Ive got a new issue, cant buy Rooms 5 though its the last upgrade and I have enough money.

EDIT: Happiness is 60 max, the upgrade requires 70. Am I missing something to change that?

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2018
pinktoiletpaper I feel you. Do you think a walkthrough/general information document explaining those aspects in detail would help? Or you intended to have some "explanations" directly in the game?
In-game would be better, IMO. An NPC like a secretary, or a different intro, like the MC inherited the club from a relative/friend.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Ive got a new issue, cant buy Rooms 5 though its the last upgrade and I have enough money.

EDIT: Happiness is 60 max, the upgrade requires 70. Am I missing something to change that?
You right, I got the points wrong.
Adding this to the list of bugfixes for 0.3. I'm sorry mate!

Reactions: Lord Phobos

kashmoneybang

Jul 16, 2021
everglow could you explain levels and stage points better? i'm trying to make a trainpack and id like to understand both better. also, can we use other variables (properly set ofc) instead of stage points or levels? like lets say, openness and work proficiency just to name two?

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
testing version 3.0 1st failure, even if you give yourself a name, the girls keep calling you boss (it can be easily solved by adding the option apart from the name of being able to make the girls call you in any way)

2nd unless I cannot find them the audio options (and other options added later) should be accessible from the game without having to go to the main menu to do so

3rd I have come to be able to buy the improvement of rooms 5 I have the money and all of the above but it will not let me buy it
At the moment I have not found any more problems this version 3.0 is already starting to be great and interesting little by little this can be a real gem

And a suggestion could include an icon in the staff menu since now according to the time of day the girls are there or not and when there are many you already lose track of which ones you have already trained in that phase or not so you should not be entering one by one just by looking at the icon you will know which ones you can train and which ones not because they have already been

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes