5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Do VIP slots work? I assigned a girl and nothing. Did I just waste $4,000 that took me an hour to earn? If I can afford to buy the slot, but none of the girls have enough openness, don't ya think you should tell the person "You don't have any girls willing to perform for VIP."

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I Have a problem with hanna hilton girlpack

When I give her to train or send her to the stage or to the VIP area, only videos of her masturbating are shown, however if I give her a voice / actions if I can select for example sex and it is displayed correctly but for some reason they are not 2 unlocked "in the club and training someone else has something like that, it's very strange and it doesn't happen to anyone else ?

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
everglow could you explain levels and stage points better? i'm trying to make a trainpack and id like to understand both better. also, can we use other variables (properly set ofc) instead of stage points or levels? like lets say, openness and work proficiency just to name two?
kashmoneybang see the pdf about trainpacks in OP. It should give a bit of context.
0.3 doesn't support any other values as input, but I'm working on enhancing the training system for 0.4

Do VIP slots work? I assigned a girl and nothing. Did I just waste $4,000 that took me an hour to earn? If I can afford to buy the slot, but none of the girls have enough openness, don't ya think you should tell the person "You don't have any girls willing to perform for VIP."
Cur8t0r VIP levels in upgrades unlocks the performances (level 1 unlocks foreplay, level 2 oral, level 3 sex and level 4 group), then girls will do the performances if you unlocked those performances with trainings. Also, the number of customers asking for VIP is dependant of popularity/reputation/etc.

I Have a problem with hanna hilton girlpack

When I give her to train or send her to the stage or to the VIP area, only videos of her masturbating are shown, however if I give her a voice / actions if I can select for example sex and it is displayed correctly but for some reason they are not 2 unlocked "in the club and training someone else has something like that, it's very strange and it doesn't happen to anyone else ?
0.3 training system still has some issues on girlpacks missing entire categories. I'm reworking the entire training system for 0.4, which should fix these annoying and unpredictable cases.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I have a suggestion - can you include various traits for the girls like in Whore Master and Brothel King? The game could either randomly assign them to each girl or read from their config file

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I cannot purchase supplies. The - and + buttons are unclickable.
Also some girls cannot be doubleclicked in dispositions so they go on stage.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I cannot purchase supplies. The - and + buttons are unclickable.
Also some girls cannot be doubleclicked in dispositions so they go on stage.
I am having the same problem.

NVM, realized that i needed to have the appropriate upgrades.

Last edited:

jh1990

Jun 11, 2020
Is there a official discord for this game. I have a mod pack for a phographers lies html on here and am looking into more games to mod. I hvnt downloaded this yet but will do when I get a min and check out how to make packs

kashmoneybang

Jul 16, 2021
Is there a official discord for this game. I have a mod pack for a phographers lies html on here and am looking into more games to mod. I hvnt downloaded this yet but will do when I get a min and check out how to make packs
the way u would make packs for this game is kinda the same as venus's club. u can take a look at some of them plus the examples that are in the download section here

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
It seems that the mod who edited the OP inadvertently removed attachments. Example girlpacks and relative docs are now back in the OP.

I have a suggestion - can you include various traits for the girls like in Whore Master and Brothel King? The game could either randomly assign them to each girl or read from their config file
Can you expand the concept? Girls already have 3 behavioural traits in TUSC. What do you expect more? How those traits should influence the gameplay?

Can anyone give me a suggestion for cheating the money.
Press C repeatedly in Office section. It's stated in Developers note in OP.

Pingvus

Apr 18, 2018
Game processor (43469) crashed (code: 127)
After it do not seen any girlpacks in directory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Linux x86_64
I did not know how setup debug

Reactions: lotte1

Protephimeaus

Sep 12, 2016
Game processor (43469) crashed (code: 127)
After it do not seen any girlpacks in directory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Linux x86_64
I did not know how setup debug
I was bored so I decided to check out what was happening. So somewhere there is call that looks like this
Bash:
/bin/sh -c server
that intends to launch the executable located at ./resources/srv/, but since it fails to specify it is a relative path, sh will search for the executable "server" in the paths present at $PATH. Even more troublesome, I guess $PATH is reseted and assigned default values, so it is not enough to adjust the $PATH. One possible temporary workaround is creating a symbolic link, something like
Bash:
sudo ln -s $(realpath ./resources/srv/server) /usr/local/sbin/server
which was what I used to successfully run the game.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Needing to build rooms to host girls is a bit odd.
It's a bar, not a college dorm or live-in brothel.

BTW many girls in the girlpack folder appear several times in the list of girls.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
I was bored so I decided to check out what was happening. So somewhere there is call that looks like this
Bash:
/bin/sh -c server
that intends to launch the executable located at ./resources/srv/, but since it fails to specify it is a relative path, sh will search for the executable "server" in the paths present at $PATH. Even more troublesome, I guess $PATH is reseted and assigned default values, so it is not enough to adjust the $PATH. One possible temporary workaround is creating a symbolic link, something like
Bash:
sudo ln -s $(realpath ./resources/srv/server) /usr/local/sbin/server
which was what I used to successfully run the game.
Protephimeaus Chibiko Nice! This means Node's `child_process.spawn` works differently on linux rather than macOS and win. I admit is my fault since I didn't checked the linux builds, but the launch of that executable should use the relative path as working directory (at least this is what it does on other platforms).

I guess I have to handle the thing differently on linux (and thanks the fucked-up javascript world u.u). Will keep you guys updated.

You might be right bro, but hey: I didn't come with a better solution for accountability. And I'm open to suggestions ;)

BTW many girls in the girlpack folder appear several times in the list of girls.
You right, there's a bug in current version, if you go back to main menu the girlpacks list doesn't get cleared before getting refreshed. Temporary solution: relaunch the game. Will fix it in the next revision.

kaht03

Feb 15, 2020
i have the same problem : "Game Processor (#nbs differents every time#) crashed (code : 3221225781)

But on Win. And don't found any helps online ...

Any ideas ?

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
i have the same problem : "Game Processor (#nbs differents every time#) crashed (code : 3221225781)

But on Win. And don't found any helps online ...

Any ideas ?
Sounds like you're missing some DLLs on your system. Can you try installing Visual C++ Redistributable? You can download it from here:

Reactions: kaht03

Protephimeaus

Sep 12, 2016
Protephimeaus Chibiko Nice! This means Node's `child_process.spawn` works differently on linux rather than macOS and win.
I can comprehend how it works in windows, since windows will lookup the current directory for the executable, but MacOs should follow the same logic as Linux, but I can't be sure since I don't have mac to test. A simple fix should be changing to "./server" so it knows it is a relative path. Another possible solution is to simply convert from relative to absolute path, I guess something like this should work

Code:
resolve = require('path').resolve
path = resolve('./server')

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016

no is a bar is more like a burdel

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes