BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
What doesn't work?
U just enter any code into the cheat field with my plugin and it'll work?
It was a bit buggy for me. The 4 times I have used it, only 3 times it worked on this version. I found just doing it again made it work for me though.

nunyabisness

Oct 11, 2017
What doesn't work?
U just enter any code into the cheat field with my plugin and it'll work?
see, when i tried the thing, the game didn't launch, proving beyond shadow of a doubt I am cursed--something going wrong with the game for ANYONE (soft locks, glitches, errors, that bug in "some modeling agency" everyone called "the angry wife", etc.) , it'll hit me eventually... this is just the first time it hit me FIRST!

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Untitled.png
How to increase "sex toy" and "knocked out"? I used all the dildos, the three purple ones inside the box and the other four, larger ones. None of those increased the "sex toy" indicator. And how to knock her out?

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
for knock out, punch her. For sex toy increase try both holes... ass and vagina. If it doesn't work I don't know.
Yes, I found that only punching in the face knocks her out. As for the "sex toy", it increases only when using the taser. Weird that a personal defense weapon is categorised as a "sex toy" when dildos aren't. And using the taser can also knock her out, so punching can be avoided.

neematodea

Aug 7, 2021
Did anyone experience a bug where when you choose your dick, your dick will be completely invisible and the sound would be cut off each time you interact with it? Does anyone know how to fix this?

V Antonio S

Jul 18, 2020
Did anyone experience a bug where when you choose your dick, your dick will be completely invisible and the sound would be cut off each time you interact with it? Does anyone know how to fix this?
If you are using old saves, create a new one and try.

tocksickray

Nov 23, 2020
I don't often post on forum boards so I'm not familiar with how exactly to link to the specific post, but about halfway down the previous page on this thread another nice user posted a 5MB packaged file with a bunch of additional characters, I think there's around 20 of them. Download and unpack the file which will be full of .znelchar files. Start the game, enter the character creator environment, and in the lower left of the UI you'll see Import and Export buttons. Import the .znelchar file you want, which will load that custom character into the creator, at which point you can save the character for use in game. You summon custom characters using the same menu screen in game you'd use to summon the default characters. Hope this helps. <3

midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
As a proof of concept the games isn't bad. Can't say I'm not a little disapointed though. When I play a bad guy I thing of "Prison battleship" and other lilith games. Not "Rak" and the one with robots in a deserted space station.
I don't really understand what game even is honestly there seems to be some type of goal to game cuz if you make a char to molest, they have likes and dislikes but other then just a show automated show like you said it seems like really really really early early early early proof of concept with no plot or idea as to what point is let. ???

Reactions: D0v4hk1n
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes