hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Connect to steam through either Virtual Desktop or the new Steam VR app on the Quest.
Then just run the exe like you would any other game, it should autolaunch Steam VR and then you just choose VR mode in the game.

e: If you are in Steam VR already just choose the show desktop window at the bottom and navigate to the exe from there as you would any other game.

Oppai2002

Mar 23, 2018
Connect to steam through either Virtual Desktop or the new Steam VR app on the Quest.
Then just run the exe like you would any other game, it should autolaunch Steam VR and then you just choose VR mode in the game.

e: If you are in Steam VR already just choose the show desktop window at the bottom and navigate to the exe from there as you would any other game.
This has stopped working for me and likely what the other one is experiencing it just won't play on steam vr it just loads the game on pc but steamvr does nothing

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I had this problem for some reason the other day.
I restarted steam which fixed it.
I can only assume that for some reason a part of steam vr had crashed and was still running broken in the background and would not launch any vr games.
Not saying this is whats up with your problem, but that worked for me.

Oppai2002

Mar 23, 2018
I had this problem for some reason the other day.
I restarted steam which fixed it.
I can only assume that for some reason a part of steam vr had crashed and was still running broken in the background and would not launch any vr games.
Not saying this is whats up with your problem, but that worked for me.
Shame this don't fix it for me

-_-dodo-_-

Jul 28, 2018
I launch the game, select vr option, i can see through the headset, but cannot interact with anything with the controllers, as if my controllers are not being recognized by the game.
I am using Meta Quest 3, with SteamVR
Edit: i moved the game file from the shared folder i got on my network to my a local directory, and the problem is solved.

Last edited:

vinnie1121

Feb 24, 2022
So are some of the "liked opinions" impossible to fill? I've used every toy I see, but the sex toys opinion thing never fills. Is there something I'm missing?

Also what counts as electric stimulation? The taser doesn't fill that either.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes