Thedude91

Jan 31, 2021
I found it, next question. How do i make it not run like ass on the quest 3 ?

I have Steam, Steam VR, and the Quest 3,but it was really laggy, but runs fine on my laptop without the VR

Reactions: monfernoss

Fjwjgbsheu

Apr 29, 2022

I have Steam, Steam VR, and the Quest 3,but it was really laggy, but runs fine on my laptop without the VR
I have a Quest 3 and it runs fine. Ironically I was having more trouble running it in desktop mode, try lowering your quality settings.

Reactions: monfernoss

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022

First off, running on PC vs. VR are completely different worlds. The game itself will run on most machines, throw VR into the mix and the rendering requirements is far higher than before due to the fact the game has to render pretty much everything around you. It's using a lot more processing power.

Could you start by telling what GPU you have, processor and of course what graphics preset you're using.

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
Having a shit one importing textures
Does anyone know how do I separate a baked file into body, hands, legs and face?
Also please add a genitalia import tool next update

Last edited:

wolverine73

Jun 4, 2018
so some of the daz 3d gen 3 and gen 8 textures work for skin texture importing, but has anyone figured out how to edit clothing textures yet?

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes