Etar

Jul 17, 2017
And i draw the line at people who criticise what they have no idea about. Programming is fucking hard. Unity is fucking bullshit sometimes. And its much more than just throw some assets together and make them fuck eachother. But people seems to forget that. I see so much disappointment in projects that AREN'T FINISHED YET. People see Patreon, and in Development and yet they somehow expect a AAA Title.
Just the same bullshit as with early access. People see a fat blue banner which says "EARLY ACCESS GAME - This Early Access game is not complete" and yet dare to complain that its not finished and are mad at developers.
On Patreon and Early access you DO NOT pay for the game. You paying for the privilege to play it while it's in development, The so called early access. You just get the game as a sideeffect because it would be suicide to take it away at release. Gamers begged so long for this, to participate in development. And now that we have it some entitled brats think someone owes them something. Actually we are the ones who owe because else development would happen behind closed doors and we would have no say in features etc.
And while it's true that some studios wouldn't exist without the support from early access, you have to keep in mind that that is also just a sideeffect. That entitles us to nothing and we can be glad that it went this way. At least i don't want to live in a world where EA, UBI and ActiBlizz are the only entities making games. Because their games are fucking garbage.

TLDR: if you want a finished game then wait until its fucking finished.

He is? Where? When? Quote something.

All i see is on one hand proper bug reports and feature requests. You know, constructive criticism. Which he reads and even answers to even though this isn't his patreon page. And on the other hand i see insults toward his work, which only spreads negativity and i don't see why a sane person should deal with that.

Please explain to me where he acts entitled. All Znel did was to promise to make the Sex-feature, which is in high demand here, a priority. Also he promised a special demo. Both if we don't post links. Everyone including Znel knows that links will get posted again as soon as these promises are fullfilled or if someone is tired waiting and posts an update, whichever comes first.

So in the end we didn't stop posting the links for Znel but for US, the members who want the stuff he promised.

If you don't want these features then feel free to go to his patreon, subscribe, reupload and post the link here just like i did. Nobody is stopping you. Do what you want because a Pirate is free.

if you want a finished game then wait until its fucking finished.

I agree, remove Holodexx crap and LaDouche and i'm in.

Just saw on itch you get Beta19, you might want to update that since it's the same version posted here ;)
I used to develop games, but moved onto software, so I think I can weigh in on this;

Developers are not above reproach. I made some shite before, and I even worked on some mobile games that never got released, and which I was thankful never got released because they were predatory as fuck, but. I needed the money.

Getting upset at a dev for feature creep is not unwarranted. Some devs (Myself included) can lose ourselves in fixing and tweaking the same thing over and over again, because we keep seeing better ways it could be developed, theres nothing wrong with saying "Hey. Stop that shit and move on".

Though, I do agree that some people take it waaay too far, and people that pirated the product should keep complaints to themselves due to them, well, not having any stake in the games development as they didnt pay for anything related to the development.

However, if you paid for a product and you arent seeing any sort of movement on it for months, its okay to be like "Hey, we need an update here to make sure you arent just fiddling with yourself watching the money roll in".

Last edited:

TheHatefulDolphin

Sep 24, 2019
I used to develop games, but moved onto software, so I think I can weigh in on this;

Developers are not above reproach. I made some shite before, and I even worked on some mobile games that never got released, and which I was thankful never got released because they were predatory as fuck, but. I needed the money.

Getting upset at a dev for feature creep is not unwarranted. Some devs (Myself included) can lose ourselves in fixing and tweaking the same thing over and over again, because we keep seeing better ways it could be developed, theres nothing wrong with saying "Hey. Stop that shit and move on".

Though, I do agree that some people take it waaay too far, and people that pirated the product should keep complaints to themselves due to them, well, not having any stake in the games development as they didnt pay for anything related to the development.

However, if you paid for a product and you arent seeing any sort of movement on it for months, its okay to be like "Hey, we need an update here to make sure you arent just fiddling with yourself watching the money roll in".
That's the most sensible thing that's been said on this post in the last two months.....funny how this deep and divisive discussion about Devs, piracy and early access happened on a f95 forum about a game where you fondle tied up women though.....oh well, better here then Fox.

Nov 9, 2018
Is there anything i can do to get beta 20 for free? I have tried to contact Znel but he didn't respond untill now.
Oh, for fucks sake. Just go to his patreon page, buy a one month subscription, and scroll down to the latest posts and you'll be able to download the latest version, then cancel the recurring subscription if you want to.

Or hope somebody else is kind enough to share a link, preferably the developer, but ever since yiff dot party went offline, I don't see much piracy going on for piracy patreon uploads. I choose to support the game if I like it.

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
Im sorry if there are some tags for things that I have plans to add but are not yet available
Game is pretty good, nice models and graphics and runs well too. I am just kinda missing bit more toys/tools to violate the victims. Some bigger sized ones would be nice. Also will we get a Penis to use and cumshots?

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
All right, I appreciate your patience and your efforts to not share any non authorized link to download The Villain Simulator when I asked you to not do so, I also offered to work on the Sex Feature if you stop sharing it and I haven't forgot about that, in fact I want to share you the progress and prototypes I have been developing towards this feature.

First of all, take a look at this:

Sex will be engaged by bringing the Armchair into the main room the same way you bring up different contraption devices.
1613767298634.png

Once the Couch is up you will be able to select different sex positions. While in intercourse you will be able to chose from First Person and 3rd Person Camera.

This will be most likely the Player model, it will usually have some clothing and ofc will have a penis.
1613767423345.png

Ultimately sex will be a reward after completing certain goals with each character and you will only be able to engage sex with them after these requirements have been met, however for the time being sex will be an open option until I create the game level system.

Finally, for you guys if you keep being so nice to me I will share with you a special version where you will be able to enjoy this sex scenes. This will not be ready on Beta 22, it might be out on Beta 23 if all goes right.

Hope you find this exiting and hope those of you who haven't had the opportunity to support me will like this and maybe I am fortunate enough to get your support.

Have a good day!

Last edited:

worlingkit

Jun 6, 2020
Isn't the game a VILLAGE SIMULATOR? It seems to me, but the reward in the form of such sex is inappropriate in the context?

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Isn't the game a VILLAGE SIMULATOR? It seems to me, but the reward in the form of such sex is inappropriate in the context?
Sex reward will be available after you have submitted the victim and only then she will be willing to do everything you ask them.

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
Sex reward will be available after you have submitted the victim and only then she will be willing to do everything you ask them.
That is a good idea but kinda completely against the theme of the game or not? I mean we already have them tied and helpless. What does stop us/mc, to just pull our dick out and shove it in them while they are tied up? Just makes no sense.

Rabbidscool

Sep 1, 2020
Do you have any plans for new restrained devices/torture methods? I actually want to see an Operating Table option as one of the selectable torture like these; (Like the goldfinger scene from James Bond)

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Do you have any plans for new restrained devices/torture methods? I actually want to see an Operating Table option as one of the selectable torture like these; (Like the goldfinger scene from James Bond)
Yeah, I will eventually add more devices, it is going to be something needed when the game story develops further, ticke machines, fuck machines, floating restrainers, tables, etc

Rabbidscool

Sep 1, 2020
Yeah, I will eventually add more devices, it is going to be something needed when the game story develops further, ticke machines, fuck machines, floating restrainers, tables, etc
Is story mode planned from the beginning? Or you have some ideas when developing your game?

Reactions: ianigma
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes