ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hey~ I found this game just the other day, and it's very impressive!

Became a patreon and plan to support for the long run, beta 22 is really really good, especially the voice acting. Noticed this game has been in the works for quite some time, im just really hoping it gains some serious traction , sooner than later.....

Seems like there's so many things that can be added, small tweaks, more interactions for existing things, but i Love this game, it's a great concept.
The main thing i like is how well it plays in non-vr desktop mode, because i have my gripes with VR, but i can see how great this or other games can be.
Cant wait to see the next update(s) Kudos so far, an excellent game!!!

oh yeah, i dont have a good cpu and im glad it runs and loads quickly for me,
altho i did notice after loading a custom character i get a stutter every 2-3 seconds.... , might just be me but wanted to say.
Thanks for the nice words, I am glad you like the game. I'm almost done with the next update, this small sex requirement keeps me busy.
I'm concerned about that 2~3s slutter, it is something others have also reported but I don't have a way to reproduce, this only happens with a custom character right? Will investigate.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
So, I went and registered on Patreon to give the current .23 Beta a spin.

Before I start - don't bother asking me to provide the link to download it. Neither here in the forum nor per PM. I will NOT break the Gentlebeings' Agreement between the community here and Znel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ZnelArts , should you rather prefer me to remove this post just PM me.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
i see nice talks about new beta... but can we still shoot the babes with my nerf gun? XD
Yep. Still there, also the ball gun, the stun gun, the dematerializer (with three power settings now) and the vibrator, and, for those so inclined, the bow and whip.
The three dildo's in the case are unchanged, though with the current built they have the unfortunate tendency to disappear when you drop them.

Reactions: johntrine

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Are the controls listed anywhere? I picked up the bow and couldn't put it down.
They should be listed in the menu, but here:

Desktop Mode Controls
WASD - Movement

E - Grab/Interact & Drop

Ctrl - Toggle Crouch

Left Click - Shoot/activate

Right Click - Toggle Hands / Toggle Laser Aim

Mouse Scroll - Toggle power level on Dematerializer when is grabbed.

1 - Normal Hand Mode

2 - Grab Mode

3 - Slap Mode

4 - Punch Mode

ESC - Pause Menu

Reactions: sonic2541

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
They should be listed in the menu, but here:

Desktop Mode Controls
WASD - Movement

E - Grab/Interact & Drop

Ctrl - Toggle Crouch

Left Click - Shoot/activate

Right Click - Toggle Hands / Toggle Laser Aim

Mouse Scroll - Toggle power level on Dematerializer when is grabbed.

1 - Normal Hand Mode

2 - Grab Mode

3 - Slap Mode

4 - Punch Mode

ESC - Pause Menu
I meant in VR, it's weird that I couldn't put my bow down. I couldn't use any menus either.

FrankenMusen

May 24, 2020
I hope today or tomorrow I can release it on Patreon, once I do that it will take me 1 or 2 more days to prepare the special demo for f95zone in which you will have access to the sex scene I added plus a bunch of other things.
Hey, I just played 0.19, and I gotta say I'm very pleased with the game! You really captured the feeling of being a villain, the body models look amazing as well, really stellar job all around. I'm sure people have given you many suggestions, but it'd be nice if you could leave objects inside of the girls and such

Reactions: Medic4 and ZnelArts

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Hey, I just played 0.19, and I gotta say I'm very pleased with the game! You really captured the feeling of being a villain, the body models look amazing as well, really stellar job all around. I'm sure people have given you many suggestions, but it'd be nice if you could leave objects inside of the girls and such
Oh, just grab one of the dildos and very carefully insert it using the mousewheel (outside of VR, obviously), then press E to release it. Works both vaginal and anal. No effect on fear or arousal, though.

Reactions: Medic4

thebluesfactory

May 29, 2020
So does anyone have some Harley Quinn skin textures already and is willing to share?
Thanks in advance. Pictures are taken with oculus1 headset in virtual desktop (better than using oculus link in my experience)
VirtualDesktop.Android-20210509-152335.jpg VirtualDesktop.Android-20210509-152150.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Medic4 and ZnelArts

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
So does anyone have some Harley Quinn skin textures already and is willing to share?
Thanks in advance. Pictures are taken with oculus1 headset in virtual desktop (better than using oculus link in my experience) View attachment 1186679 View attachment 1186681 View attachment 1186682 View attachment 1186683
Woah that is really cool, I can share the face makeup I created for a video:

Also, characters are compatible with Daz Genesis 3 and Genesis 8, so if you get some textures from Daz you can import them and will work great. For example:

Reactions: Medic4

thebluesfactory

May 29, 2020
Woah that is really cool, I can share the face makeup I created for a video:

Also, characters are compatible with Daz Genesis 3 and Genesis 8, so if you get some textures from Daz you can import them and will work great. For example:
Thanks ZnelArts ! I will check out some daz3 textures. Also congrats on the game, I think it's awesome (one of your patreon followers, so keep it up!).

Reactions: ZnelArts

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
hey znel what happened with the demo for f95 with the sex scene?
I am working on it! Beta 23 was rushed and has a few bugs, I am fixing those and preparing a very stable version of it, I am almost done with that so I can start creating the demo. I'm sure it will be ready before the end of May or earlier.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes