D

Deleted member 1848406

Hello!

I've recently discovered this game and I'm having a lot of fun fooling around with everything that's already implemented. I believe that this game has a lot of potential and I'm looking forward to seeing what customization options and surprises you have in store!

This is a very fun sandbox with a lot of features in it already and a lot more to come. I will follow this project closely and I suggest anyone who enjoys this type of fantasy to try it out!

Last edited by a moderator:

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Quick Update, I have a stable build that I am ready to start branching a demo for F95, but I think I have time to add yet another sex scene, so the demo will include 2 of them which I hope you will like. This is the pose for the 2nd sex animation:

1621477995082.png

Mar 26, 2021
[QUOTE = "ZnelArts, сообщение: 5806292, участник: 91606"]
Быстрое обновление, у меня есть стабильная сборка, и я готов начать разветвление демоверсии для F95, но я думаю, что у меня есть время добавить еще одну сексуальную сцену, поэтому демо будет включать 2 из них, которые, я надеюсь, вам понравятся. Это поза для анимации второго секса:

View attachment 1203209
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ] When will the update be available ?

Reactions: chincheta

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
The day has finally come!
[ ]

TVS-Beta-f95.png

This is the biggest extended demo I have ever made public and it has:

- Full access to all machines
- Full access to all tools
- Full access to all current sex scenes and dances
- Full access to 2 characters, The Feline Fatale and The Synth.
- Mouse and Keyboard Support
- SteamVR Support for most VR headsets

It even has some non released content. Please let me know if you find any issues with it, bugs or broken things, I will try to fix them.

1621984743375.png
1621985452254.png
1621985148332.png
1621985198063.png
1621985231947.png

Thanks again for the Support and I hope you like this build, and... consider supporting me as it would mean a lot. I am really close to become a full time dev for this game and with your help I might get there, that would mean I will get to work more on this game and deliver it quicker.

Finally, it would be nice if you could update the thread and share this demo build if you like it.

Enjoy and have a great day!

Last edited:

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
how do you re load the disintegrator with out restarting the demo, and how do you strip the synth

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
how do you re load the disintegrator with out restarting the demo, and how do you strip the synth
It recharges slowly over time, you just need to wait a little.
Edit: unfortunately the recharge mechanics seems to be disabled in the demo.
About the Synth, well, basically very carefully. She has a few... panels I guess covering her fun parts, check Znel's screenshot of her in his post above. You might need to increase the power of the Dematerializer (Mousewheel if playing on Desktop mode) for this, can't say for sure until I get home from work so I can try this out.
ZnelArts BTW, the GladOS intro is a nice touch. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ZnelArts

p4p

Jun 30, 2019
Had no chance to play it yet, but here is some mirrors.

Reactions: whogivesafuck

ifapforthings

Jun 2, 2017
There is no sound. not from the girls not from the big eye robot.
Also" in VR I cant choose catwoman.
Also also" why are all other charecters locked?
Also 3 : why no char creation?
also 4 a new hope: had to manually map controls (vive cosmos), which was annoying
also 6 : the sound problem again because that is actually game breaking there are other sounds but not "voices" where i presume there should be

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
There is no sound. not from the girls not from the big eye robot.
Also" in VR I cant choose catwoman.
Also also" why are all other charecters locked?
Also 3 : why no char creation?
also 4 a new hope: had to manually map controls (vive cosmos), which was annoying
also 6 : the sound problem again because that is actually game breaking there are other sounds but not "voices" where i presume there should be
CW / Femme Fatalle and the Synth babe are the only one's playable with the special F95 demo. Character creation is also disabled for this demo.
The sound and controller issues do not appear on my end, so the problem seems to occur on your system/configuration. Note that Vive Cosmos is not officially supported, that might explain the issues you experience.

Reactions: defalut0815
Nov 9, 2018
ZnelArts Hey, congratulations on the launch of an official demo release. I suggest we update the thread to change the Beta 19 version to the demo version, to truly show our support to Znel and the hard work he is putting into this project.
Twistty, do you think you could update the first post of this thread to new visitors who want to try out this demo then encourage them to support Znel on his Patreon or other places?

ZnelArts What do you think would be the perfect presentation text/images for your game for the new and returning users? I'm sadly not a moderator so I can't update the thread's first post.

nessie123

May 2, 2019
i know its a vr game, but is it possible to play it without vr? like custom maid 3d2 vr dlc, we can still play and interact with keyboard and mouse

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Question, how do I move the camera up? I always start VR mode as if I'm only 2 feet tall.

Mar 18, 2019
So what exactly is going on here?

The OP said v0.19, the thread is talking about v0.23, now there's suddenly a v.024, but only demo.

So is the thread not getting updated, is no one leaking, or are version numbers just being weird?

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes