akiel123

Jun 21, 2017
You're supposed to be able to choose clothes in the customizer right? Why can I only choose a bra and underwear? (And only 1 style each)

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
You're supposed to be able to choose clothes in the customizer right? Why can I only choose a bra and underwear? (And only 1 style each)
That is Beta 19, if you got it from Itch next beta is going to be available in April, on Patreon Beta 22 has many cloth options

Reactions: akiel123 and p4p

Mrpanda1803

Aug 3, 2018
can you use a oculus quest 2 to play??
There is an app for Oculus Quest called Virtual Desktop. It takes some setting up the first time you use it, but trust me it is completely worth it to be able to play your pc games wirelessly on your Quest or Quest 2. The app was only $10 on the Quest store when I bought it. It will drain your battery fairly quick, so I use a battery pack with mine, but again _COMPLETELY_ worth it.

TheHatefulDolphin

Sep 24, 2019
Just had one of those nightmares =S
"Fillauer presents: the Prosthetic Penis, easily removable and simply detach for optional accessories."
*Warning, removal of penis can result in: increased blood pressure, early onset alzheimers, kidney failure, loss of sight, loss of hearing and death was reported among lab rats during testing. Talk to your doctor if removing your penis is right for you.*

• Haha
Reactions: ZnelArts

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I woke up this morning with a bad hangover
And my penis was missing again.
This happens all the time - It's detachable.

asfsawsgeagawgagag

Mar 26, 2021
Are the armchair scenes going to still allow players to use hand interactions with the model and objects like the taser? I think extra reactivity during the armchair scenes with the game's existing mechanics would be really neat and set them apart from many of the other linear scenes in other games.
Also is there an ETA for the armchair update/beta 23? I'd like to chip in again sometime but I don't think I've the luxury of subbing for more than a month or two.

Last edited:

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Are the armchair scenes going to still allow players to use hand interactions with the model and objects like the taser? I think extra reactivity during the armchair scenes with the game's existing mechanics would be really neat and set them apart from many of the other linear scenes in other games.
Also is there an ETA for the armchair update/beta 23? I'd like to chip in again sometime but I don't think I've the luxury of subbing for more than a month or two.
Not all interactions will be possible but I will try to keep some hand interactions.
Im trying to stay on track to release Beta 23 by mid April. I appreciate your support!

Reactions: hever50

mrg2018

Sep 2, 2018
You will get all updates on Itch with some delay, usually 3 versions behind Patreon.
Current version: 0.19 (beta 19) Latest version on Patreon: 0.22.2 (beta 22)

I got to this point in the message and no further, can you imagine a non adult game doing that? hey buy our game on steam as a one off fee, want updates? well pay a monthly sub or wait weeks for them.

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Current version: 0.19 (beta 19) Latest version on Patreon: 0.22.2 (beta 22)

I got to this point in the message and no further, can you imagine a non adult game doing that? hey buy our game on steam as a one off fee, want updates? well pay a monthly sub or wait weeks for them.
Sorry for the confusion, let me try to clarify. The game is not complete yet and there is no official release, this means the game is on an early access mode, similar mode that exists in Steam in which you pay one time for the full game and you get the benefit of playing an early access and incomplete version of it before it is released.

Patreon is a different thing, Patrons are not buying the game, they are supporting me as a developer to continue working on the game and as active backers they get to see the results of their investment as I release betas for them.

Either way you don't get still to play the full game as it is in development, however on both platforms you can secure the full game once it is completed, on Patreon you can do the Itch tier which is cheaper than Itch, with it you get access to the latest version and are also securing the full version of the game once it is completed.

Being said this, If this still feels like you have to wait for updates after you have paid I really suggest you don't. Do not use the early access benefit and rather wait and stay tuned for when the game is completed. Once it is, you can purchase it as any other game.

Hope this makes sense and I'm sorry for the confusion this might have caused.
Regards

mrg2018

Sep 2, 2018
Sorry for the confusion, let me try to clarify. The game is not complete yet and there is no official release, this means the game is on an early access mode, similar mode that exists in Steam in which you pay one time for the full game and you get the benefit of playing an early access and incomplete version of it before it is released.

Patreon is a different thing, Patrons are not buying the game, they are supporting me as a developer to continue working on the game and as active backers they get to see the results of their investment as I release betas for them.

Either way you don't get still to play the full game as it is in development, however on both platforms you can secure the full game once it is completed, on Patreon you can do the Itch tier which is cheaper than Itch, with it you get access to the latest version and are also securing the full version of the game once it is completed.

Being said this, If this still feels like you have to wait for updates after you have paid I really suggest you don't. Do not use the early access benefit and rather wait and stay tuned for when the game is completed. Once it is, you can purchase it as any other game.

Hope this makes sense and I'm sorry for the confusion this might have caused.
Regards
If a game released into early access on steam and had a patreon build that was 3 patches ahead it would be crucified.

Not demanding you do anything.
Not telling you to do anything.
Just saying I would of purchased the game already if the builds were the same, Doubt I am alone in that.

RatdungReggie

Jul 10, 2020
I have an issue where, I can download the game, but once Im extracting the Zip at about 94% I get an error and it wont let me finish the extraction. because of this I cant play the game.

the error is:
! C:\Users\comma\Downloads\TVS-Beta-19.7z: Write error in the file
Anyone whos smarter than me know how to fix this?

RatdungReggie

Jul 10, 2020
I have an issue where, I can download the game, but once Im extracting the Zip at about 94% I get an error and it wont let me finish the extraction. because of this I cant play the game.

the error is:
! C:\Users\comma\Downloads\TVS-Beta-19.7z: Write error in the file
Anyone whos smarter than me know how to fix this?
Update: I restarted my computer and it extracted fine. im not a computer person so idk what the issue was, but it worked itself out.

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
Hey~ I found this game just the other day, and it's very impressive!

Became a patreon and plan to support for the long run, beta 22 is really really good, especially the voice acting. Noticed this game has been in the works for quite some time, im just really hoping it gains some serious traction , sooner than later.....

Seems like there's so many things that can be added, small tweaks, more interactions for existing things, but i Love this game, it's a great concept.
The main thing i like is how well it plays in non-vr desktop mode, because i have my gripes with VR, but i can see how great this or other games can be.
Cant wait to see the next update(s) Kudos so far, an excellent game!!!

oh yeah, i dont have a good cpu and im glad it runs and loads quickly for me,
altho i did notice after loading a custom character i get a stutter every 2-3 seconds.... , might just be me but wanted to say.

Reactions: ZnelArts
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes