HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
played this thing several months ago, now is the same thing, just have i fly robot head with one eye speaking bug shit, the hand to slap and punch, played 2 minutes im deleting right now bye
obs: poor graphics.
Either you dont know what you are talking about or you got the wrong version, dev just published a video with a whole bunch of new things added the past year:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
It plays pretty smoothly in VR, too. I'm considering purchasing when it gets a little further developed.
I'm just waiting till my budget gets a bit loose. I've seen lots of interesting VR titles not just smut games and I think its gonna be really worth it with all the stupid fun stuff I've been seeing from VR streamers.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Needs an option to pull your dick out while they're in the various machines. You have a pretty neat "open world" physics engine but can't really go all the way with it, instead locking the character into sex "scenes".
I agree. The dev shoots himself in the foot by limiting the options this way. Of course there should be millions of way to rape these chicks in every possible hole.

Reactions: Quintessentialquin

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
I agree. The dev shoots himself in the foot by limiting the options this way. Of course there should be millions of way to rape these chicks in every possible hole.
Right, I'm sure the dev is actively limiting this option and he is removing features from his already completed game right?

Seriously, why people think this is a completed game and complain for not having the features the developer has not added yet.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Right, I'm sure the dev is actively limiting this option and he is removing features from his already completed game right?

Seriously, why people think this is a completed game and complain for not having the features the developer has not added yet.
But he has. They are just controlled in a chair. The tech is added, that's pretty obvious.

Stardon

Jun 22, 2021
I'm just waiting till my budget gets a bit loose. I've seen lots of interesting VR titles not just smut games and I think its gonna be really worth it with all the stupid fun stuff I've been seeing from VR streamers.
VR is great especially for this and Virtamate. You will enjoy it when you get one.

Amalltree

Nov 10, 2018
wubba lubba dub dub

TVS v24.2
Thanks to that someone who wants to stay anonymous.

- - - -
What is this?

Prospektor

Oct 28, 2017
What is this?
There is a show on TV called Rick and Morty. One of the main characters named Rick uses "Wubba Lubba Dub-Dub" as a catchphrase, mostly in season one. He uses this phrase just about every time he's happy or makes a joke. It also means “I am in great pain.” In a fictional language of bird people from Bird World.

Reactions: p4p

1580_1580_1580

Aug 24, 2018
ZnelArts there is a huge memory leakage in the character editor. Each time you modify any parameter, the game eats up another chunk of memory. By actively moving the sliders, I can feed it about 8 GB in about 30 seconds! (My PC has 16 GB of RAM in total.)
And this allocated memory doesn't free even after exiting the editor.
Versions affected include v23, v24 (I haven't tested tested the previous ones).

GuyGuidner

Mar 14, 2019
my game is mute, I mean the menu sounds works but everything else is mute, did you guys had this problem too?

GatsbyGrey

Oct 7, 2017
I had a few ideas on what features the dev could add in this game
-Drop down device rack from the ceiling. Select tethered tools from a console such as a hand laser, syringes, shock pads, torch, etc.
-Revive mechanic. Bring back a captive either with shock pads or special syringe.
-Sensitivity syringes. Dose the captive with various concoctions that can perhaps dull pain, increase arousal sensitivity, etc
-Hypnotic video screen or goggles. Steadily break the will of your captive via hypnotic exposure.
-More automatic machines. Enable double penetration or oral penetration.
-Blindfold

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes