D

Deleted member 93115

Can you give some more details please?

The executable seems so be clean:
Downloaded the package. Microsoft defender removed a coin miner malware. Had a look at the file that was removed by defender and it was a coin miner. It is in there, unless the mega has been altered since I posted this warning

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Downloaded the package. Microsoft defender removed a coin miner malware. Had a look at the file that was removed by defender and it was a coin miner. It is in there, unless the mega has been altered since I posted this warning
Can you post a screenshot of the protection history of that?

Cweez

Dec 30, 2017
Which file specifically? I run Eset, just downloaded the windows Mega link and everything appears clean.

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
Windows Defender uses heuristics in its scans. It try to find known patterns of dangerous code, but it is possible that the result is false positive.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Windows Defender uses heuristics in its scans. It try to find known patterns of dangerous code, but it is possible that the result is false positive.

More than likely a false positive. I just downloaded the mega to test it and ran a scan with windows defender. Came back clean.
As Cweez said, they use Eset which also uses advanced heuristics and came back negative for any threats.
1626654199263.png

Reactions: HighMatrix
D

Deleted member 93115

More than likely a false positive. I just downloaded the mega to test it and ran a scan with windows defender. Came back clean.
As Cweez said, they use Eset which also uses advanced heuristics and came back negative for any threats.
View attachment 1306032
Here is the file it found. Says "Bit-Cash" and is listed as a coinminer. Came from the Mega download.

It is entirely possible that after I reported it, the person who controls the Mega repo, altered the file to remove it. The 'bit-cash.exe' is pretty self-explanatory

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
First up, that file was never part of the game's files. I pick up new versions as they become available. That file isn't one of them.

Second, that is in your downloads folder. It was downloaded. It doesn't show from where.

Others may give you the benefit of the doubt, but my job pays me for that benefit, and I don't work here. Try harder.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Here is the file it found. Says "Bit-Cash" and is listed as a coinminer. Came from the Mega download.

It is entirely possible that after I reported it, the person who controls the Mega repo, altered the file to remove it. The 'bit-cash.exe' is pretty self-explanatory
Bro that file isn't even in the tvs directory..... are you dense? Plus that file is literally from a crypto wallet called BitCash. You can download the same exact file from their website....

Last edited:

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
I downloaded the bitcash-setup.exe from the official source and..

I think the file was downloaded by him before he got the definition update of defender, which was able to detect the miner. The next download he did was the file from mega. When Windows was accessing the download folder byside the defender scanned all files again and the new definition info update caused the altert..

Last edited:
Reactions: defalut0815
D

Deleted member 93115

Bro that file isn't even in the tvs directory..... are you dense? Plus that file is literally from a crypto wallet called BitCash. You can download the same exact file from their website....
My Mega downloads to D:/Downloads as I have set it that way. Please don't assume. That file is also used as a crypto miner malware, it is the same software. I'll re-download the Mega fresh and report back any results. Do not get snarky, this isn't the first file to have been infected on F95...

D

Deleted member 93115

I downloaded the bitcash-setup.exe from the official source and..

I think the file was downloaded by him before he got the definition update of defender, which was able to detect the miner. The next download he did was the file from mega. When Windows was accessing the download folder byside the defender scanned all files again and the new definition info update caused the altert..
The way Windows Defender works in this situation is that it removed the bit-cashsetup.exe from the .rar and left the .rar. That is why it is listed as just the .exe in D:/Downloads. The timestamps for both the Mega download and the Defender hit are identical. Please don't assume.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
The way Windows Defender works in this situation is that it removed the bit-cashsetup.exe from the .rar and left the .rar. That is why it is listed as just the .exe in D:/Downloads. The timestamps for both the Mega download and the Defender hit are identical. Please don't assume.
It would literally still say it found it in the tvs .rar package/tvs unzipped directory and not just the default downloads directory... Just stop talking man, you're embarrassing yourself. Admit you made a fucky wucky and get on with your day.

Reactions: HighMatrix

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
My Mega downloads to D:/Downloads as I have set it that way. Please don't assume. That file is also used as a crypto miner malware, it is the same software. I'll re-download the Mega fresh and report back any results. Do not get snarky, this isn't the first file to have been infected on F95...
And nobody except your self notice the infected files?

Cweez

Dec 30, 2017
Could you, or someone else running windows defender, click this link and show me what pops up from windows defender?

That's a link to the Eicar AV test file, which is packed up in a zip file. A non malicious test file that is set to flag up as a virus to antivirus. I would expect the windows defender popup to show it quarantining the whole zip file and not somehow extracting the file out into your downloads directory before quarantining it as your screenshot seems to show.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
any more option in sex scene like speed or cum or something like that ? Or it's just only selected 2 poor-make sex position

dot7z

Feb 23, 2018
Could you, or someone else running windows defender, click this link and show me what pops up from windows defender?
Can confirm it lists the file as file: C:\Users\____\Downloads\eicar_com.zip->eicar.com

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
Is the automatic machine kind of bugged or do you have to move all the sliders around to perfect positions

I can't figure out how to get them to go in either hole

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes