Zalasandre

Dec 23, 2017
Damn, finally a VR game where i can have some fun with 2B !

A few suggestions if the dev still come here :

- Ability to shoot some cum when you press the trigger with a dildo on your hand, similar to what we can do in "HEAT".
Since we already have a "x-ray" pannel, it would be so nice to see all this flowing inside the girl ! (No need for ultra realistic 8K textured cum, even the milk wich is already in the game would do the job.)

- Let us pull out our d*ck everywhere on the game, not only in the dance scene, so we could enjoy some action in different ways. This game would be SO BETTER with just this option, but i guess it's already planned ?

- More reactions from the girls would be nice, i know it's not something easy but it would be far more immersive if the girls didn't repeat the same phrase every time. Time to find a cool girl to record some nice voicelines i guess ?

I really enjoy VR game with interraction, so much better than all these glorified model viewer, i hope you will continue your good job !

(sorry for my broken english, not my first language)

Last edited:

someguy7777

Dec 24, 2019
Any way to remove/disable blood/kill functions? Even a light slap on legs has some blood splatter and personally find it disconcerting

Reactions: Schlong50

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
Beta 25.1: | | |

Password: pass2525

Beta 24.2 Mac version:

Password: ventiQuatre

Changelog for Beta 25:
  • Custom Character Export /Import
  • Adding a bunch of new Skin Presets: Rera, Automata, Catgirl, River, Shireen
  • Added a bunch of skins for feline characters: Cheetah, Kiger, Kitty, Siamese
  • All characters have Voice Reactions, nearly 200 new voice clips were added performed by a new Voice Actress
  • All characters use a slight variation in pitch to make them unique
  • Updated some Feline Fatale Reactions
  • Now There are separate Gag Voice Reactions, unique reactions for different status when the gag is on mouth
  • Custom Character Randomizer now yields better characters
  • Added some cool Galaxy and Fur Skins
  • Added new Items to Character Customizer, Kitty Ears, Sailor Costume, Bunny Outfit with nice new stockings
What's coming in the next update:
  • Finish the Story levels tutorials with The Synth
  • Adding some pube hair options
  • Adding some more reactions when using the vibe wand
  • Adding some tail costume items
  • Improving toys placement when using the robot arm
  • And want to tackle a couple more bugs.
If links don't work go here for win links:
And here for mac link:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes