Sep 22, 2017
I believe what is happening is that people are downloading the rar from the OP which, unless I am a blind idiot, doesn't have the password listed as opposed to blueboyjr7's post where it is in plain sight. Hence they ask about it.

Now why they can't just... glance at the last page of the thread for 2 seconds before hitting the post button, I have no idea.

Alganhar

Sep 17, 2018
Would be nice... Got the PW and everything, but the game hard crashes. Unpacking also comes up with an error even with the PW so it does not unpack a critical file. And yes, I am using 7zip. And no, its nothing to do with previous builds, its literally a brand new PC.

Error message I am getting is: Data error, wrong password?: TheVillainSimulator\TheVillainSimulator_Data\sharedassets1.resource. That is at the end of the unpack using 7zip

Now I am not 100% sure, but I am assuming it is not unpacking that particular file. All the old stuff works fine, but if I try to make a new girl, or try the tutorial, the game hard crashes.

TB2024466

Nov 18, 2019
Hey, Hey guys what's the password? I have looked everywhere but can't find the password, I've went by a couple of others asking what the password as well, then someone just replies "pass2525" what does that mean? Should I pass the number 2525? where do I get the Number 2525 to pass? and what will happen if I pass the numbers 2525, will I then get the password?...

Where do I type the password in anyways?

I know where to type it in lol

kalmello

Dec 4, 2020
Hey, Hey guys what's the password? I have looked everywhere but can't find the password, I've went by a couple of others asking what the password as well, then someone just replies "pass2525" what does that mean? Should I pass the number 2525? where do I get the Number 2525 to pass? and what will happen if I pass the numbers 2525, will I then get the password?...

Where do I type the password in anyways?

I know where to type it in lol
when you extract the game, there shoud be a password and its "pass2525" thanks to you

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
I guess it is good for developers that your intellectual capacity is in direct proportion to your ability to play a pirated game.
I think I like this gate mechanism in which users cannot play a pirate game because of their inability to read and understand clear instructions.

I don't think they would be able to do anything in the game anyway, if they don't make the minimal effort to read and understand then they will get stuck early in any game and will probably report that the game don't work or they cannot beat the 1st level because of anything.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes