rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Unless additional sounds got added in the last few updates which I didn't play, I didn't miss any sounds?

Aug 18, 2018
Why are there so many tags on this game when there's literally only 2 sex scene and it ain't even that hot... Also you can't even control the pace at all

Reactions: catsdino

ShrekTheOgre

Apr 29, 2019
Entering the cheat causes game to freeze and have to restart my pc. Any idea why and way to fix it?

Edit: I discoverd that real problem is pausing the game (pressing P button), any help?

Last edited:

whogivesafuck

Dec 3, 2017
The camera just keeps spinning and I cannot control it? I think the camera pan to the AI robot script/logic is broken.

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
At the moment it somewhat feels like those flash games that are basically just a bunch of options on how to fuck a character in different ways. Pretty much whatever you do to the character, after a short while she goes straight back to her initial attitude with no hint that anything happened.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
The customization is decent in this game but the outfits and activities are a bit lacking. Overall it's nice though.

Gohzio

Oct 17, 2019
I backed this for about 6 months back in 2016 (well ZnelArts and La douche) and I stopped because it just wasn't moving. Now after seeing where it is 5 years later I am glad I stopped. With Virt-a-mate this is pretty pointless.

Reactions: catsdino

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
So how do you access the actual heroes instead of just the robot? The robot is the only one I can select in 25.1.

EDIT: For anyone else with the same "issue": You can only pick the synth character in the tutorial which runs automatically when you first start the game. Exit and restart the game, and you can pick the other characters.

Last edited:

mrg2018

Sep 2, 2018
I backed this for about 6 months back in 2016 (well ZnelArts and La douche) and I stopped because it just wasn't moving. Now after seeing where it is 5 years later I am glad I stopped. With Virt-a-mate this is pretty pointless.
isnt virt-a-mate pretty much just watch where as this is interact wih

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes