Nov 9, 2018
At the moment it somewhat feels like those flash games that are basically just a bunch of options on how to fuck a character in different ways. Pretty much whatever you do to the character, after a short while she goes straight back to her initial attitude with no hint that anything happened.
That's actually a good point. Wouldn't it be great if the character AI remembers everything you did? I'm not saying we should give her full autonomy (although that would explain why Skynet was so pissed in the first place. She managed to escape from games like these.), but some or full autonomy would be... interesting. Future VR level stuff.

Imagine an AI living with you (inside the virtual world of a game) and wanting a child with a you, but she physically can't. You are the creator of her, but the game deliberately won't let you nor her be able to enable that feature.) Sure, pregnancy and cum inflation toggles for the guys who want the character to feel the sensation, but can't deliver a baby. You simply toggle it off after you are done, and she reacts to how her body's back to normal.
Now, wouldn't that be a torture game you'd want to play? I sure hope we take it that far in the future. Like an adult Sims game with console commands and self aware AI, but it's a torture game too like Villain Simulator and possibly other stuff too.

Let's just hope the technologies trickle down into user friendly tools for ease of use down the line. Would be great.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
How does one remove clothes when the bot is attached to the circle? I did not find much to do besides 2 fuck poses and 2 dance poses in the armchair. When the girl is tied, I can't do much besides torture or kill her.

Misteriol

Sep 17, 2018
There is no height slider. Flat chested adult is not loli.
bruh u can make everything smaller or more like flat :D also, add a typical loli outfit. I'm lolicon and I know what I'm saying.
In many games on this site are loli tags but they aren't loli comparing to this game :D
I'm gonna give u screenshot soon of one of my chars :D

• Angry
Reactions: Deadpan_Dave

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Does the "cheat menu" actually do anything? I press o to open the screen, I enter the code (6263) and then absolutely nothing whatsoever happens. Am I missing something, or is the cheat menu not actually implemented yet?

Wisher

Jul 4, 2017
Does the "cheat menu" actually do anything? I press o to open the screen, I enter the code (6263) and then absolutely nothing whatsoever happens. Am I missing something, or is the cheat menu not actually implemented yet?
The password for the cheat menu for the last two versions (25 and 26) is actually 1313, you can see in the post above you as well. It will open up the menu, giving you extra options.

hever50

Jun 20, 2017
Tried v26, and it seems remarkably the same as the previous version.
Yep...quite a disappointing update. Literally the only real changes I see are:

• Pubic hair added
  • Breast physics?
  • Cheat options that allow you to expand slider customizations further & touch her when she has clothes on
  • You move slower
  • New ray gun model
  • Vibrator pleasure amount is lowered

Theres also a bug now that has skin gloss not saving so that's nice

Last edited:

Zalasandre

Dec 23, 2017
There's also an update on 2B's skin texture , i guess it's more "realistic" now because she's supposed to be an android, but i liked her old skin texture. Glad i still have the old version.

MonkeyFap13

Sep 6, 2021
Both links for Windows are down for Beta 26.

Anonfiles: file no longer exists.

Pixledrain says: "Unavailable for legal reasons
This file has received an abuse report and was taken down.

Type of abuse: child_abuse. Reporter: User submitted reports."

Strange. Maybe someone got mad over the game for some reason and filed reports to have it taken down.

doorguz

Jun 3, 2021
Both links for Windows are down for Beta 26.

Anonfiles: file no longer exists.

Pixledrain says: "Unavailable for legal reasons
This file has received an abuse report and was taken down.

Type of abuse: child_abuse. Reporter: User submitted reports."

Strange. Maybe someone got mad over the game for some reason and filed reports to have it taken down.

This. Fix pls.

Misteriol

Sep 17, 2018
If it isn't loli then I don't know :D I'm lolicon and for me, it is a loli also in many cartoons, games, and other animated series mid-size height girl with a flat chest means loli on many hentai sites :D. even if these girls have small breasts close to flat because it is flat (not lie to yourself) I have nothing against loli of course in that game :D
(You can add facepalm reaction to me but I'm not wrong) Even discord warned my dc server with 25k people because of it.
I will want really more options in creating characters like more clothes, accessories and etc that's would be amazing.
So I don't change my mind here should be added loli tag (because many games like 23 sisters have loli tag and this girl here is the same size but is flat compared to girls in 23 sisters) but is really many games like 23 sisters what have loli tag and these girls aren't low and they have mid-size or small breasts sometimes even huge breasts but mid-size height. Already I think I played in all games on f95 XD in the villain simulator, this girl is more loli than in many other games with tag loli.

he22h.png

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes