Sh4d0wM3

Dec 16, 2017
where do i found the cheat options in desktopmode?

nevermind its by pressing o in the menu...

Last edited:

IBoDI

May 17, 2020
Anyone know how to use 2b preset in editor? I wanted to modify the model in order to get her with a little bigger boobs

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I keep coming back to this game to find most of the new content is in the character creator, really wish they'd add more content and put the character gen on hold, there's not enough to do TO the girls.

Reactions: game_dreamer

freebebeme

Jan 30, 2022
Can somebody write down the controls??
-Okay, I found somethin' you can interact with ''E''
You can find a gun on the table, with that you can undress her (Use E for taking it, and be careful, you can destroy her too)
Controls on the wall next to door move wasd, fuction button e crouch ctrl. 1234 listed on screen for x, hand, slap and punch, all resets after you start new game. edit saves found on big screen at the back. I found tutorial didn't function correctly and don't know what manythings do I suspect they are decoration. Use disintergrator to remove body armour and underware.

freebebeme

Jan 30, 2022
View attachment 1464137 Overview:
Did you ever watched that old Batman show where him and Robin were always about to die in a trap, and then in the next episode they managed to escape from an horrendous dead? Well... No More!! I always fantasized with the idea of the Villain actually winning, this is about that with the sexual element added to it.
Thread Updated: 2021-12-17
Release Date: 2021-12-11
Developer: ZnelArts - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: Beta 26
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Notes:

Trailer:

Cheat
:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(24.2): - - MEGA - -

View attachment 1220597 View attachment 1220598 View attachment 1220599 View attachment 1220600 View attachment 797097 View attachment 797094 View attachment 49270 View attachment 49271 View attachment 49272 View attachment 49273 View attachment 797092 View attachment 586136
download is listed beta 24.2 not 26.

snowwy_snow

Sep 11, 2021
Despite the lack of overall content, this game is growing quick and is probably one of my favorite XXX games of all time. Version 27 dropped with a lot of new content. ;3

Here you go

(Also the banner they created is a ref to Totally Spies. Coincidentally, I blame that show for making me even wanna play games like this to begin with lmao)

Last edited:

4@ncyEvil

Dec 3, 2019
Despite the lack of overall content, this game is growing quick and is probably one of my favorite XXX games of all time. Version 27 dropped with a lot of new content. ;3

Here you go

(Also the banner they created is a ref to Totally Spies. Coincidentally, I blame that show for making me even wanna play games like this to begin with lmao)
This link has been deleted by the owner !!11 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

sethaka223

Feb 16, 2019
the game immediately crashes after showing the intro, and a window saying ThevillainSimulator - Unity 2020.3.19f1_68f137dc9bbe pops up, and afterwards closes the game
what do I do to fix that?

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes