Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Still kind of surprised this hasn't been put on steam yet... Or that no one is leaking this here, but then I see the updates are for dressing up stuff, not new content and its like yeah I kind of get why no one wants to pay every month for that, and those who do don't leak..

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Still kind of surprised this hasn't been put on steam yet... Or that no one is leaking this here, but then I see the updates are for dressing up stuff, not new content and its like yeah I kind of get why no one wants to pay every month for that, and those who do don't leak..
This game is a slow burn. You basically have a few poses then a bunch of assets in customize. The character dialogue is the standard generic laughable stuff that makes you want to mute it in terms of acting. It has more than some terrible steam games but those usually only ask single digit to make you get bored fast.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
This game is a slow burn. You basically have a few poses then a bunch of assets in customize. The character dialogue is the standard generic laughable stuff that makes you want to mute it in terms of acting. It has more than some terrible steam games but those usually only ask single digit to make you get bored fast.
You seen the VR market, half the games are "tech demos" with less then this and I don't expect this to sell for 50 bucks lol I mean Pavlov is the best on market in my opinion and its 80% off right now and single digit. Most my library of games minus Alyx is under 30 bucks lol And stuff on my wish list for it is also under 30 and I am still going, "maybe when its 30% or more off..."

Princess and Conquest is 14.99 and its better then this, and got more meat. I kind of expect this to be 10-15 bucks to be honest. But still better buy then half the shit I seen on the market for vr right now lol

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
You seen the VR market, half the games are "tech demos" with less then this and I don't expect this to sell for 50 bucks lol I mean Pavlov is the best on market in my opinion and its 80% off right now and single digit. Most my library of games minus Alyx is under 30 bucks lol And stuff on my wish list for it is also under 30 and I am still going, "maybe when its 30% or more off..."

Princess and Conquest is 14.99 and its better then this, and got more meat. I kind of expect this to be 10-15 bucks to be honest. But still better buy then half the shit I seen on the market for vr right now lol
Half those tech demos aren't even doing things you'd need vr for which is the sadder part. The interactivity levels are basically bare minimum.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
You can buy the commercial version here:

But it always does lag behind Patreon updates.

husheddeath05

Sep 5, 2018
If you are using Index, that tends to have issues with sound sometimes. Usually restarting worked for me. I think some weird development setting sometimes helped as well. I've moved recently so it's been a couple of months since I played anything with my VR set, though.

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
FYI Mega does scan uploaded files looking for previously removed content. With how fast the uploads are being removed from Mega it suggests automated removal. So altering how the files are compressed could bypass the issue.

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
It would be appreciated if the thread itself could receive an update instead of having to rely on user replies at the end. (y)

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes