knightwing502

Feb 2, 2018
I think the dev made that model with the character creator and is using the Tifany Texture from the character creator, it is not the same as the Tifany Model with Tifa's gear. Hopefully the dev will share that model.
It should not be hard to mimic tho, I might give it a try.
yeah, I think that’s where the dev started too, there the skin tone preset for her, but it seems like the facial features and body shaping are slightly off (really noticeable with her abs (they have no definition in the editor), plus I can’t seem to find her earrings anywhere in the editor.
If you end up being able to mimic it, please let me know!

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
Maybe it's helpful if the download is veiled from what it is, to prevent the lightspeed deletion.

1. Open to get the download URL, password: rGGgj9GV1f
2. Open the new URL and download the file, key: 2X2HyHPye5AZt4m5k2r9px1hxSCLkfQh4L6wC6lsUAA
3. Extract the file with 7zip, password: Ya=L*#Uy$y8_

gl

• Yay, new update!
  • Love
Reactions: le_hibou and Vitzim
Apr 27, 2022
Maybe it's helpful if the download is veiled from what it is, to prevent the lightspeed deletion.

2. Open the new URL and download the file, key: 2X2HyHPye5AZt4m5k2r9px1hxSCLkfQh4L6wC6lsUAA

gl
Ayo you dropped this. (There was supposed to be a crown emoji right here, but apparently this site only allowes emojis from the site itself, so yeah. King.)

666phantom666

Dec 2, 2018

gl
Why so much encryption?
The last password is not correct.

Apr 27, 2022

gl
Was the file incomplete? When I played it the textures were missing. Every preset character, aswell as the default in the character creator were just black with lips, eyes and clothes in different shades of grey. Every accessory and setting from the caracter creator are gone along with some other things that should show up (The Catwoman logo on the character selection, although it still works if you just select the spot, and the little message that pops up from the robot minion in the toturial. I have no idea what it said. I just clicked it and it went away.) Can I fix this by just dragging some files of an older complete version into the folder, or do I have to type in another Password to access the character models? Because I gotta admit, the game gets boring real quick if every character looks like burnt to a crisp.

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
Was the file incomplete? When I played it the textures were missing. Every preset character, aswell as the default in the character creator were just black with lips, eyes and clothes in different shades of grey. Every accessory and setting from the caracter creator are gone along with some other things that should show up (The Catwoman logo on the character selection, although it still works if you just select the spot, and the little message that pops up from the robot minion in the toturial. I have no idea what it said. I just clicked it and it went away.) Can I fix this by just dragging some files of an older complete version into the folder, or do I have to type in another Password to access the character models? Because I gotta admit, the game gets boring real quick if every character looks like burnt to a crisp.
It is the complete game, I just repacked for encryption.
I don't have this issues you talk about. But the char creator is buggy as hell since it got released.. nothing changed since months.. settings get lost or not saved correct, menu get broken while selecting different options.. freezing while changing char slots..
The game looks good so far, but not much content and dev progress is slow too. It gets boring for me very fast because there is not much to do and see..

Maybe it helps if you delete the config?
%LOCALAPPDATA%\..\LocalLow\ZnelArts\TheVillainSimulator

Cheat Code for v28.1 is: 2008

Some Liks working again atm:

kemono links working again!
Workupload

Pixeldrain

Last edited:
Reactions: fucktastic
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes