Apr 27, 2022
Hey I found the missing file. Apparently it was resources.assets.resS. Can someone upload just this file? I have really slow wifi and downloading the whole thing takes too long. I play on 28.1

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
Heh, wow, the reporting trolls are still on this one like a fly on... doodoo.
It could be very problematic.. I guess it is like that: If the provider receives reports of such difficult cases like child abuse, content will be deleted directly if they can't be 100% sure by proving it. I think content will be deleted in most cases without taking a closer look what it is.. and if it is encrypted they can't know what could be inside.

Reactions: le_hibou

JQW495

Sep 23, 2018
Hey, could some good soul upload this game on some less known site and then send link only to pm to people who will ask nicely here? Ofc i volunteer to be the first:D

filen.io

Last edited:

spacefood

Nov 9, 2018
weird! i was cleaning out the hdd today and saw this game. i had ver 13 or something and it was pretty horrible but i decided to check if it was updated and i just missed links :( if someone can share i would like to try it again.

le_hibou

Feb 1, 2022
I know, but I don't think everyone posting here requesting for a PM is a solution.
We just have to post links faster than the spy removes them...

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
Also I don't feel comfortable anymore sharing links if they get reported for Child Abuse, I don't want them flagging my account and reporting my IP to authorities =S

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
Also I don't feel comfortable anymore sharing links if they get reported for Child Abuse, I don't want them flagging my account and reporting my IP to authorities =S
I'm thinking similar.. I have a bad feeling knowing that there is somebody doing everything to stop spreading this..
And btw as I said already before, this 'game' isn't something you have to worry much about.. not much different compared to ver Beta 26.

Reactions: Grelk and le_hibou

Luher

Apr 1, 2021
If anyone can pm a working link, please do
I've been on the lookout for working links but they're getting down within the hour :/

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes