ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
How does one load in their custom characters, or see additional ones? So far all I can do is the robot woman, who doesn't interest me at all.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How does one load in their custom characters, or see additional ones? So far all I can do is the robot woman, who doesn't interest me at all.
Bottom of the hero selection screen, from left to right, there will be five possible choices (the five possible custom characters you make)

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
This has probably been asked before, but It has been a VERY VERY long time since I was ever in this thread. Is this game fully available without Locked content, or is it still got paywall content on the game. I just want to know before I spend what little bit of my bandwidth only to find out it wasn't worth downloading.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
But I'm running RX 5500XT 4GB with First Zen
What headset? Because if you're on a Quest 2, and probably even an Index, there's no way you're running the game at native resolution at a decent framerate. If you're on an Index, lower render resolution to maybe 80%, and if you're on a Q2, I'd drop it down to like 60%.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Looks like someone troll banned 3 out of 4 links, with one of them giving a reason like Child Abuse. WTF?!

Jan 19, 2018
Desktop mode is bugged. When you enter the game the camera will keep spinning even when you turn your mouse off or change it to a different one. Restarting the game also doesn't fix it. Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but it's currently unplayable for me.

Mar 18, 2019
Well I was gonna try it. Whys this one getting trolled?
Dev has some fanatics on his side. Dev was making some special demos for f95 which were not even full versions and even with that were version behind the patreon content and I believe there were threats that if the patreon content got leaked the dev wouldn't provide them sex content. His patreons thought this was great and we should be happy with what we get (weirdly enough a lot of this thread itself had the same sentiments). Now someone, either him or his followers, since they are too zealous to be called fans, is pretty salty about the whole thing.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Desktop mode is bugged. When you enter the game the camera will keep spinning even when you turn your mouse off or change it to a different one. Restarting the game also doesn't fix it. Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but it's currently unplayable for me.
Not having that issue here. Do you have a controller (XBox, PS4, etc) connected?

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes