HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
A lot of the dev time seems to have been spent on the customizable character creator. While it is impressive, I just don't think he spent time on the things that we wanted.
But the character creator isn't really good.. for example if you compare with the char customizer in https://f95zone.to/threads/she-will-punish-them-v0-850-test-l2-game-studios.51680/ .. just what i think..

currently I am thinking about a sulution to cloak data with steganography.. could work against false flag trolling if the data is hidden into harmless landscape pictures..

Jul 22, 2021
View attachment 1464137

Overview:

Did you ever watched that old Batman show where him and Robin were always about to die in a trap, and then in the next episode they managed to escape from an horrendous dead? Well... No More!! I always fantasized with the idea of the Villain actually winning, this is about that with the sexual element added to it.
Thread Updated: 2022-05-02
Release Date: 2022-04-26
Developer: ZnelArts - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 28.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Notes:

Trailer:

Cheat
:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
(24.2): - - MEGA - -

Dr Phil thanks for the link

View attachment 1220597 View attachment 1220598 View attachment 1220599 View attachment 1220600 View attachment 797097 View attachment 797094 View attachment 49270 View attachment 49271 View attachment 49272 View attachment 49273 View attachment 797092 View attachment 586136
Wheres the game? I unzipped it and there's no actual game

Reactions: Theysmelly月

.Downloader

Jan 19, 2020
Stupid question, bought this on itch.io over a year ago, no way for me to legit get 28.1 through them, it only shows 25.1? Not sure why I bothered paying if I have to resort to finding third party links for an update.

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
Stupid question, bought this on itch.io over a year ago, no way for me to legit get 28.1 through them, it only shows 25.1? Not sure why I bothered paying if I have to resort to finding third party links for an update.
I also got it from Itch and we will get all versions eventually, I was told Itch versions are more stable than recent Patreon versions since the dev uses this time to fix issues reported on his Patreon versions before publicly releasing them on Itch.

serjanman

Jul 5, 2021
hello guys. I got beta 24.1, however, when I started the game, I noticed that most of the sounds did not work. I was poking around in the settings. nothing helped. if there is any way to fix

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I played the game in the past and thought it was OK but I got my Steam Index and of course had to try it out again in VR.
This is where it shines imo, the control is so much better and I really appreciate the atmosphere, had a lot of fun playing around.

But it still needs a ton of content to be really good. More options for interactions not just toys ( I want cruel tickle torture damnit! :LOL: ) and way more voice lines - especially for the torture and general dialogue.

Imho what would help the most would be a true story /campaign with a sandbox mode for quick fun. Capturing the heroines, interrogating them for other victims and ultimately breaking them of course. Making money out of them to update the hideout and devices to progress.

My way too unrealistic dream would be something like "something unlimited" plus this game in VR.
A ton of interactions and stories while at the same time being able to be this cruel super villain.^^

Reactions: thethatguy01

Blubari

Feb 6, 2019
But it still needs a ton of content to be really good. More options for interactions not just toys ( I want cruel tickle torture damnit! :LOL: ) and way more voice lines - especially for the torture and general dialogue.

Imho what would help the most would be a true story /campaign with a sandbox mode for quick fun.
From my understanding something like that is being implemented, I follow the guy on twitter and from what i've seen he added tickle and a short mission mode (like "deal 30% damage to victim") but it only works with one character, also the update coming now has cumshots

But yeah, from what i've seen dev has been slow, but it's one guy with a patreon so that's to be expected

Ramblo

Aug 25, 2017
I played the game in the past and thought it was OK but I got my Steam Index and of course had to try it out again in VR.
This is where it shines imo, the control is so much better and I really appreciate the atmosphere, had a lot of fun playing around.

Imho what would help the most would be a true story /campaign with a sandbox mode for quick fun. Capturing the heroines, interrogating them for other victims and ultimately breaking them of course. Making money out of them to update the hideout and devices to progress.

My way too unrealistic dream would be something like "something unlimited" plus this game in VR.
A ton of interactions and stories while at the same time being able to be this cruel super villain.^^
Playing on V29: I can only speak from a VR perspective but you can tickle the character on like feet, belly and armpits.
Does anyone have the changelog for v29?
On V 29: The most prominent thing is the addition to take off your pants and "use" your device. You can stimulate yourself or use it on the character.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes