n1veau

May 5, 2018
If this was a tech demo/first release to showcase a potential game in really, REALLY early development I would give this a pass, but as it stands it's literally just another Patreon cash grab.

5+ years and a dev who works "full-time" on it - and this is what we got. A couple of static assets with jiggle physics, two poor looping sex animations, and some toys. Oh and voice lines/sounds (which cost him probably a hundred bucks on Fiverr altogether).

A college kid dabbling around with unity in his free time after watching some tutorials could throw this together in a couple of months.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Who can explain how the "cheat mod" is working?
I push "P" then "O" type "2008" and...?
It's poorly explained. You don't have to hit "P" which freezes the screen(and just caused my game to crash anyway), you use the "esc" menu, the one that lets you go back to the main menu. hit "O" on that screen and a "cheats" option should show up, that's where you enter the code.

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Looks like someone troll banned 3 out of 4 links, with one of them giving a reason like Child Abuse. WTF?!
now all link is remove so sad(+_v)
Well I was gonna try it. Whys this one getting trolled?
Not sure why people bother with filehosting when making a torrent is much harder to take down.
ill post some mirrors doesnt matter how many get taken down then :p

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Bottom of the hero selection screen, from left to right, there will be five possible choices (the five possible custom characters you make)
Thanks, and I got that working on the laptop. In VR everything is locked except the robot woman. Any suggestions?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Thanks, and I got that working on the laptop. In VR everything is locked except the robot woman. Any suggestions?
You have to complete the tutorial robot first
Though there is a way around it that I forget

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
I'm currently playing around with modding the game's code in v28.1 to make the dildos function for the mouth.
It's not quite done yet, and I'm not really sure where I'm going with this, but it was surprisingly not that hard to
do this by combining the Fingering mouth code with the dildo code, and some minor edits. Like combining the
collision layer masks of the dildos and hand interact triggers. And adjusting the anchoring of the dildo to the head.
1651881282587.png

Edit: As far as why I don't consider it done... One is that I'm currently using a hard coded offset to align the dildo with the mouth, which doesn't work with every girl. And the other is that I want to factor this into the whole Fear/Arousal system thing the game has.

Last edited:

Zoekz

Jan 7, 2018
A lot of the dev time seems to have been spent on the customizable character creator. While it is impressive, I just don't think he spent time on the things that we wanted.

Reactions: pieperpeeper

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Trying to access the settings menu while in VR crashes the game. Fucking brilliant. It's even better because the game doesn't actually ever launch in VR. You have to launch in desktop mode, then select VR from the desktop, which is such a profoundly stupid design decision that it's actually almost impressive.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Trying to access the settings menu while in VR crashes the game. Fucking brilliant. It's even better because the game doesn't actually ever launch in VR. You have to launch in desktop mode, then select VR from the desktop, which is such a profoundly stupid design decision that it's actually almost impressive.
Mhm, same here. (y)

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes