Blubari

Feb 6, 2019
1658549622482.png
Does anyone knows what that blue thing is supposed to be?
It has a piston movement, do I ahve to put a dildo on it?
(also goddamn is it hard to put the dick inside the girl)

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Does anyone knows what that blue thing is supposed to be?
Yeah, you mount your choice of dildo on there, then activate the machine to your right by setting which hole you'd like it to use and at what speed and depth.
Sometimes it's a bit finicky about getting the dildo to actually go on there correctly, though.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I'd call it early stages for the dick.
Hopefully the dev will work out the jankiness of it.

Blubari

Feb 6, 2019
Also no reaction voice for creampieing?
You can creampie?!?! HOW

I'd call it early stages for the dick.
Hopefully the dev will work out the jankiness of it.
Yeah, I think the dick being there was the main feature of this update, but holy shit it is...JANK. It comes out when you just want to grab something that happens to be at waist distance, it's wobbly as fuck, it refuses to enter to any hole and somehow the dev themselves can do a blowjob with it? hopefully v30 is coming in a few months

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
You can creampie?!?! HOW
Well you see son, when a man desires a woman his penis gets big.
He then inserts his penis into the woman's vagina, and thrusts in and out, in and out.
Eventually it feels so good the man ejactulates into the female.

hever50

Jun 20, 2017
I cannot get the "gray input box" to appear for the cheat code. Do you still have to click in the top left corner?

EDIT: and how many times do I approximately have to click? I even tried using an auto clicker to click everywhere on the screen but still nothing...
You press escape, the press "o" on your keyboard, then punch in "2008" which is this versions cheat code

Reactions: nemojmeje111
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes