Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
Where can i get the rest of the chars ? Is there somewhere to download any of them ?

Can you make the char to have inf health ? Also is there a way to disable Vigentte & chromatic abiration ? its the blur around the screen.

Last edited:

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
Here are 2 Chars, Normal Skin and Android. Dunno how i got normal it just bugged, but the eyes are bugged on the normal one too since the game doesn't let you choose other iris i can't unbug it so it has cover.

TheVillainSimulator_d94JQW9P3v.png TheVillainSimulator_jG4rgsr58T.jpg TheVillainSimulator_LV2hkXueFc.png TheVillainSimulator_ZjWVviuVzG.png

Reactions: marcane

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
Does anyone know how to have sex with the other girls without the couch because it only lets me have sex with the cat girl without the couch :c

Last edited:

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Is there a changelog somewhere? I'm playing the VR version, and so far, it seems literally exactly the same as the version I played a while ago.

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Does anyone know how to have sex with the other girls without the couch because it only lets me have sex with the cat girl without the couch :c
I think you want to use the slot with bullet icon (the cock) and put it on other girls, right? This can be done by approaching and left clicking on them, theres also an automatic thrust on the menu settings.

ZeltronDaimo

Nov 29, 2018
Is there a changelog somewhere? I'm playing the VR version, and so far, it seems literally exactly the same as the version I played a while ago.
not official changelog but just things I've noticed:

-You now have a "full" character model outside of the couch sex scene(the hands aren't attached to the body and it might've been that way before but I'm not sure)

-You can lick the woman when getting your face close to them, it has the same effect as tickling when you lick a tickle point. may also increase arousal but I only noticed that when licking their boobs.

-the inclusion of a sex machine that you can attach their new dildo to (I only tried with the new one so it may work with the others as well)

-Your dick is a glitchy mess

others can add on to this as they find stuff or we could also just get a changelog update :)

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I think you want to use the slot with bullet icon (the cock) and put it on other girls, right? This can be done by approaching and left clicking on them, theres also an automatic thrust on the menu settings.
You're misreading the question. They know on how to do it, the problem that the feature only works for the Catwoman clone character, if you loaded up other characters, the vaginal/anal option won't show up. As for why, I have no idea. It could be a bug, or the dev only enables it for that character.

Reactions: Vivziecam

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Not sure if it was me or the game.
But previously I was never able to get a blowjob, now I can stick it in in multiple setups.

tutmt

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone happen to know what the songs are that play for the dances, or where they are in the game files?

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
You're misreading the question. They know on how to do it, the problem that the feature only works for the Catwoman clone character, if you loaded up other characters, the vaginal/anal option won't show up. As for why, I have no idea. It could be a bug, or the dev only enables it for that character.
I thougth for some reason it was the furry cat girl, Ive actually only tested with catwoman for that version :p Surely all characters worked on previous one as I know

adaptivemuffin

Apr 29, 2020
To anyone still wanting a link please just DM me, Makes it easier and less clutter on thread :p Ill try to be on as much as possible over the weekend, and link everyone who Dms .

Much Respect to all ya degenerates :)
any chance I can get that link brother

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes