Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
You wouldnt hapen to know the cheat code?
no i manage to grab it off kemono before the author took his links down (which is triggering tbh) and i made a blank file to change the hash so it wont get deleted as easily as the md5 hash is different i dont actaully use patreon lmao
edit nevermind i thought you replied to me

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
Ooh, kneepit sex, haven't seen that since Ane Yome Quartet 1. Very nice.

Edit: Couldn't have any kind of rubbing sex, it was sad.

Last edited:

le_hibou

Feb 1, 2022
Nope, didn't work.
You're right, I tried it and it doesn't work, sorry.
I thought it was the same one because the Kemono page for V30 redirected to the same old page for the cheat code. It must have been updated on Patreon but not on Kemono, that's a bit weird.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Can anyone explain how the 4 heroes pictured can pull off Reverse Rape while strapped down?
"Oh officer it was horrible, I was just torturing her in a really sexual fashion while she was strapped in tightly when suddenly she teleported behind me threw me down and raped me using the very tools I was torturing her with"

I believe unless the "hero" is actively climbing on top and forcing the "villain" to penetrate her then the correct term is rape.

ZaddyLucky

Mar 14, 2021
i have a problem with vaginal and anus sex. seems that i can only have intercourse with cat women and nobody else. Is this a bug or is it an incomplete feature?

Reactions: Fra_
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes