frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017
It grows better and better, great j:)b. But I still wonder about the bukkake tag. Is it planned for future releases, or what's the trick ?

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
The last time I played this game was a little over 9 months ago, I downloaded it to see what was new, it's still the same, I'll wait another year
Yeah, sometimes I consider buying a sub for the game, but that little tickle goes away when I see that the only real changes that are important at all are tied to the character creation system, but really that just means you have new characters to string up and do ??? to.
I think the biggest crime here is that you still can't do anything with the milk, other than roleplay drinking it in VR, heh.

Reactions: HazaRealGamer

knightwing502

Feb 2, 2018
Is it possible to customize the already existing characters?
Unfortunately, there isn’t. I asked about this a while back and the reason they can’t be used is that Znel was using a different system when those characters which was before the character creator came to be.

takko

May 20, 2018
Did anyone try out different VR glasses except the ones mentioned in the OP and what you would recommend? Would like to know if somebody got it to work with another setup

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
I can't find these toys declared in beta 32, I searched everything - no, tell me where they are or what it is:
Toy to hole polish, genital clamping and lerping.
I thought they were given after completing the missions, but I went through all the missions for 3 stars and still don't see them.

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
I can't find these toys declared in beta 32, I searched everything - no, tell me where they are or what it is:
Toy to hole polish, genital clamping and lerping.
I thought they were given after completing the missions, but I went through all the missions for 3 stars and still don't see them.
x) I think that is referring to polishing the hole interaction and clamping the values of the genital animation when it moves.

vader667

Feb 29, 2020
whenever I try to start it, my character just runs around in circles.
options give me no "options" to calibrate a mose or something.
anybody got a clue? :confused:

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
What are all the interactions needed to get 3 stars on Mission 1? So far I've found 1) Press 2 and hover over her body anywhere 2) fingers in mouth 3) choking 4) fondle breast (either) 5) tickle (ribs, armpits, or feet) 6) touch pussy 7) slap (anywhere) 8) punch (anywhere). What am I missing?

Edit: I realized right clicking allows you to lick, and it seems licking her mouth, breasts, and pussy count as three different interactions. It didn't get me 3 stars though, so I'm still missing something.

Edit 2: Licking both ribs/armpits seemed to be the thing I was missing. But after doing that licking the pussy didn't register so I'm not sure. Hope this helps someone else down the line.

Last edited:

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
What are all the interactions needed to get 3 stars on Mission 1? So far I've found 1) Press 2 and hover over her body anywhere 2) fingers in mouth 3) choking 4) fondle breast (either) 5) tickle (ribs, armpits, or feet) 6) touch pussy 7) slap (anywhere) 8) punch (anywhere). What am I missing?

Edit: I realized right clicking allows you to lick, and it seems licking her mouth, breasts, and pussy count as three different interactions. It didn't get me 3 stars though, so I'm still missing something.

Edit 2: Licking both ribs/armpits seemed to be the thing I was missing. But after doing that licking the pussy didn't register so I'm not sure. Hope this helps someone else down the line.
You are missing 9) Kissing, 10) Body licking or tickle by licking

Reactions: DB Cooper
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes