May 27, 2021
I know I'm still considered a noob post wise but can anyone explain the sudden influx of new members wanting Beta 32 on this thread? Am I missing something? Are new "members" (ooh er) classed by posts or by their number of likes or as their time as long standing "members" (aah)? Sorry. I'll grab my coat on the way out. But seriously can someone please explain the ranking system on this site?

Last edited:
May 27, 2021
Maybe older members know to just wait, asking doesnt make it happen faster.
My main point wasn't how to advance in membership as I know how forums and posting works ( I am unfortunately older than the actual internet )! I was merely curious as to what the criteria of this site was in order to advance amongst its members.
I must stress that it is not my goal to climb the ranks of popularity or ranking on this site as I visit infrequently and only to browse my own interests and download and contribute to a few items on the threads that interest me. I was merely curious as to whether this site included contributions such as downloads or time as a member amongst their scoring system or whether it was based on post count alone as many others are! My question was : Does someone with a thousand posts hold more trust and respect than someone with a thousand replies or someone with a thousand downloads? I'm sorry, please forgive me for my inquisition and I hope to not inconvenience you any longer. But thank you for your more than welcome reply it is much appreciated and wholeheartedly taken onboard.

Last edited:

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
what's new in new update?
As far as I know , I guess we will be having a new machine , this machine uses 4 gravity cuffs . You can move the cuffs and place in any desired position which allows us to keep and place our female character as you wish . They are also adding Subtitles for the speech to the game I guess and I think that's it ? IDK :(

BTW , can someone share the BETA 32 .
Would be Grateful ..... :love:

boarishman

Jun 14, 2021
As far as I know , I guess we will be having a new machine , this machine uses 4 gravity cuffs . You can move the cuffs and place in any desired position which allows us to keep and place our female character as you wish . They are also adding Subtitles for the speech to the game I guess and I think that's it ? IDK :(

BTW , can someone share the BETA 32 .
Would be Grateful ..... :love:
from a page in russian

defalut0815

Mar 27, 2020
what's new in new update?
full change-log for beta 32:
Main Game

• Created the Gravity Cuffs machine, simple and advanced mode
  • Added a Cheat Option to enable the advanced mode
  • Adding New Synth Mission 1
  • Adding better cuffs effects to machines
  • Added cheat option to disable Joint Stress System
  • Created a joint break system and break effects
  • Joint break causes a lot of fear and damage
  • Localization for settings menu
  • Hover circle on toys & robot show a selection outline
  • Adding smooth subtitles layout
  • New subtitles show at the bottom, moving the old ones up
  • Adding subtitle and localization to all missions and tutorials
  • Smoothing Genital movement during interaction
  • Adding start mission title screen
  • Options menu tabs for settings
  • Improving UI sounds of Level selection console
  • Adding Scene light changes to Synth mission 1 and 2
  • Desktop Hand Hud now shows when is in locked state
  • Making Robot AI Interactable
  • Toy to hole polish, genital clamping and lerping
  • Toy squeezing when inserted
Bug Fixes

• Fixing error when look at target on robot gets nulled if a character changes
  • Fixing error when playing missions consecutively
  • Fixing winning conditions on timeline by using greater or equals and lower or equals
  • Level buttons now show on starting character
  • VR Knee position improvement and other fixes
  • Lowering volume of Synth Voice
  • Fixing issue when setting game resolution
  • Improved lighting of main menu scene
Character Creator

• Adding Cowl Dress to Character creator
  • Fixing Combat Suit Crotch

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Wouldn't it be a D.T.D = Digitally Transmitted Disease?
I mean if you do that with your computer whom I to judge, its your computer, your an adult and I am assuming you get consent. LOL

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes