arcodio2

Aug 16, 2020
What does that floppy disk icon next to the colour palette of clothes and hair options do? If I click on it there are three options: "diffuse", "specular" and "normal". If I click any of those it opens a file explorer. Is it to load custom textures?

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
What does that floppy disk icon next to the colour palette of clothes and hair options do? If I click on it there are three options: "diffuse", "specular" and "normal". If I click any of those it opens a file explorer. Is it to load custom textures?
Yes, it's for custom textures if i correct remember it's for background.

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
Yes, you can import your own textures to be used for the skin and the cloth, you can use textures from Daz

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
is there a way to change the settings before opening the game? 95% crashes before main menu, the other 5% hard crashes in menu before I have time to change anything. Hoping it's the Ultra setting thats crashing my game.

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
is there a way to change the settings before opening the game? 95% crashes before main menu, the other 5% hard crashes in menu before I have time to change anything. Hoping it's the Ultra setting thats crashing my game.
Maybe change the settings of your computer, specifically a new gpu =P
Joke, I think there is a settings file somewhere in the AppData/ZnelArts foler, try see if you can change something there

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
playing the villain or playing the heroine that can turn into a villiain always was cool thought. Wih I knew more games with that premise. Villain or Fall from grace villain.

Reactions: Horny Police Robot

Keyci

Jan 28, 2018
Hey is there an option to stand in this game while i sit on my chair ? because if i play it sitting.... i crouch in the game ... and it is hard to play

Reactions: foksurvey2

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
The last time I played this game was a little over 9 months ago, I downloaded it to see what was new, it's still the same, I'll wait another year
Character creation. No more Patrons only content and this is not enough for you?
And to mention a couple more things added the past 9 months.
- Have sex in the game from any angle
- Tickling
- Player dick
- Bone breaking system
- Cuffs machine to pose them in any way
- Photo mode in character creator
- More missions added
- Lots of VR Improvements
- Lots of new costumes

I think is not that bad for a 1 man studio

Okami83

May 23, 2019
I have played this game in the past as well. Love what they are doing with it.
However there's one thing I never understood... Where do you put in the 4 digit number code? (cheat)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
And to mention a couple more things added the past 9 months.
- Have sex in the game from any angle
- Tickling
- Player dick
- Bone breaking system
- Cuffs machine to pose them in any way
- Photo mode in character creator
- More missions added
- Lots of VR Improvements
- Lots of new costumes

I think is not that bad for a 1 man studio
Wait, there are missions in this game?
I played vr version and I couldn't find any missions.
The only thing I've seen that might be considered as a mission was "deal x damage with punches in a limited time".
Are you talking about those?

Reactions: hammond-fish

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
However there's one thing I never understood... Where do you put in the 4 digit number code? (cheat)
If you're on PC (i.e) Desktop Mode ,
Hit Ctrl + I or Ctrl + U in-game and put your Code there .
Not sure about it , but any one should work .

Reactions: Okami83

dedmen

Oct 10, 2017
While in game (for desktop mode), hit "esc" to access the menu and hit the letter "O" key. A new option for cheats will pop up. you can input the code there.

Reactions: Okami83
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes