lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Weak facial animation is too striking. Make such a variety of characters, and at the same time don't change the facial expression during several renders... The same moment when the MC put his hand on Karen's ass... Or during her exercises - only the mouth moves, the rest of the face is motionless. This is very, very striking.
The rest of the game looks good (of course, except for the horse dick and huge balons).

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Weak facial animation is too striking. Make such a variety of characters, and at the same time don't change the facial expression during several renders... The same moment when the MC put his hand on Karen's ass... Or during her exercises - only the mouth moves, the rest of the face is motionless. This is very, very striking.
The rest of the game looks good (of course, except for the horse dick and huge balons).

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Eerie Entity Fantabaldu Mytez Mormont

this was a good update

Mommy sure knows whats she wants

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Auntie wants some loving to and wants to be more then a sex friend thats why she rewarded us in this update

and Hailey well i made it clear then i never wanted a gold digger hoe for a girlfriend so not really going show renders of her

HHUUKK

that cliffhanger poor mommy i hope she will learn to share after all im already fucking every girl in the game guess next update i got to do some save choice editing if this wont end up being a harem ending

sum10000

damn what did that door did to you :cry:

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
The story is interesting, the sex scenes are really good and well animated, but one thing bothers me, it's the game gives you a false sense of control.

Except for those flaws this Kinect Novel still good(mainly the sex scenes) and this update was hot.

Reactions: Dustellar

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
The story is interesting, the sex scenes are really good and well animated, but one thing bothers me, it's the game gives you a false sense of control.

Except for those flaws this Kinect Novel still good(mainly the sex scenes) and this update was hot.
I guess the dev realised theres an almost universal hate towards Haley so I guess try to turn opinions around her maybe? I still think the game would have been alot better if you could have told her to F off a long time ago. Shes one of the most annoying characters ever.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I guess the dev realised theres an almost universal hate towards Haley so I guess try to turn opinions around her maybe? I still think the game would have been alot better if you could have told her to F off a long time ago. Shes one of the most annoying characters ever.
That's the problem I pointed before, you never know if the option(about their relationship) will affect the character(Haley) destiny or it'll change a few lines of dialogue, maybe the next update will reveal it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

this was a good update

Auntie wants some loving to and wants to be more then a sex friend thats why she rewarded us in this update

and Hailey well i made it clear then i never wanted a gold digger hoe for a girlfriend so not really going show renders of her

HHUUKK

that cliffhanger poor mommy i hope she will learn to share after all im already fucking every girl in the game guess next update i got to do some save choice editing if this wont end up being a harem ending

sum10000

My big worry for the endgame of this is having to choose which of the girls we want to be with how the hell are we supposed to decide that :oops: as for that ending I hope Karen joins in that would be one hot threesome milf sandwich :love:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Visit [v0.10] [Stiglet] (1.05 gb rar pc source)

297 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

EDIT:
unzip/overwrite into GAME/game/

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here all the changes you need ... player edition: <<'course spoilers en route ... Dodge!!!>>
This is a slideshow... it should be in the animations forum. 0 branching 0 consequences to choices.
Looks like consequences are next update.

You do have to pick between scenes though so you are wrong.
Crazy update. Three perfect scenes.
And Haley beautiful as always:D
Considering this game wasn't going to exist past the first part with Nikki I won't complain.

No, though, they aren't. It's not got long left and this is more setting the scene for the options kicking in than anything else.

this was a good update

HHUUKK

sum10000

4.20 star(s) 193 Votes