• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Visit [v0.8] [Stiglet] - Original Size: 841MB

Download PC (224MB): - - -

Download PC Incest Patch Pre-applied (224MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Laimq

May 3, 2017
Did she rly? How? I cant recall anything of the sort, my memory might be fuzzy on the subject since i focus mainly on aunt and mom but so far as i can tell, Haley isnt the greatest gf but also nt the worst. pls explain
Maybe I was playing a different game, but that doesn't sound like what I saw. She's not the most emotionally close girlfriend, but the MC isn't any better: he's also been sleeping around while seeing her, even in the same house (and, with the same person) PLUS, depending on the path you take, he had relations with the ER doctor (twice), the maid (twice) and the police officer.

There's no saints in this game and Haley hasn't prevented the MC from living out his fantasies at all - this last installment makes that abundantly (and frightfully) clear.
What i meant is when she stopped us from fucking the mom in 0.7 update because she needed the bathroom :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Official patch? Like from the dev?
Correct. I just shared something I cooked up for myself because I've been having fun fucking around with Ren'Py and Python lately. fried_ provided another version and honestly, you should download his instead of mine. He actually tested his. I'm simply a meat popcicle who knows just enough Python to likely hose your entire fapping experience by crashing the game just as you reach your vinegar strokes.

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
Eek! I was on the same track . . . here's a single file to use, probably does the same thing. I am packaging this using the prior 0.07 patch content + new content for 0.08, with the same installation.

Please backup your scripts.rpa from the \game directory before overwriting with this one.

EDIT: Updated patch for one missed statement
thx dude!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The dream finally came true, hell yeah! And she (Karen) very much has the right idea, don't mind if I do just that, haha xD

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes