• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
Nikki just likes sex, she doesn't care that much about who its with. Haley is similar. The only character who definitely loves MC is Karen, the game has been building towards MC/Karen for a while.

And as I said on the other page, MC isn't the best BF either. I feel like the critiques of Haley is a bit of the pot calling the kettle black. Both of them cheated with Nikki without the other knowing, both of them aren't affectionate towards the other etc. If anyone should be getting some heat its Nikki considering she knew they are a couple and did things with both of them behind the others back anyway.
I understand that Nikki is the worst of the three
mainly because when the Mc returns home, she is the one who gets thrown her self on top of him until she beging to fuck her again
But harlei is as bad as Nikki
she's going to spend some time at her boyfriend's house and decides that she wants to fuck his aunt
And you're bound to keep her as a girlfriend, and she gets even more cold with you
Sorry man but she has to go and probably take Nikki with her

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Nikki just likes sex, she doesn't care that much about who its with. Haley is similar.

mainly because when the Mc returns home, she is the one who gets thrown her self on top of him until she beging to fuck her again
Dissagree, Nikki likes the mc, she stopped having sex for a year just because she liked either the sex or his dick so much. Also its my belief that Nikki actually "let" Haley fall for her, because she knew the mc would approve and enjoy a threesome with those 2 + now nikki can get more sex with mc, either through 3somes or even if it was just Nikki and mc AND EVEN IF Haley would find out, she'd still wiggle herself out of that mess seduce Haley and have hot makeup sex with her and mc to smooth it all out :love::love::love:(y)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
But harlei is as bad as Nikki
she's going to spend some time at her boyfriend's house and decides that she wants to fuck his aunt
And you're bound to keep her as a girlfriend, and she gets even more cold with you
If MC was being a loving, affectionate BF I would agree with the critiques of her. But he isn't. I feel like its people wanting it both ways, MC can be a non-affectionate and cold BF but Haley cant be the same way towards him. Both of them IMO, are clearly in the relationship for sexual reasons, not emotional ones.

U

User_467152

Apart from the reuse of a kinda tired asset I also saw in Dreams of Desire this is great, I especially like the maid and the cop.

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
If MC was being a loving, affectionate BF I would agree with the critiques of her. But he isn't. I feel like its people wanting it both ways, MC can be a non-affectionate and cold BF but Haley cant be the same way towards him. Both of them IMO, are clearly in the relationship for sexual reasons, not emotional ones.
I understand man
but the game does not give many choices on how to act with harlei, and understant your point to
but i play as the MC and having to put up with the harlei is getting very annoying to me
and i realy don't want to stop playing it, the game is great i just dont like her character

Laimq

May 3, 2017
Dont understand the hate Haley is getting, yh she's a lil bitchy at times.. have any of you been with a woman before? If i had a hot gf like Haley and she'd fuck my aunt, whether or nt i know doesnt matter, and lets me in on a 3some with said aunt and her, dude id be fucking happy as hell, happy as hell doesnt begin to describe the emotion what id be feeling but u get the point.

Theres no need for every character to dance at the whims of the mc. So what haley likes the aunt, so does the mc. it opens up the possibility to have many threesomes, how can this be a bad thing?
I mean do you hear yourself dude ? this bitch Cockblocked us for 2 or 3 months she need to be dumped :mad:

Reactions: Mumblesz

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
Soooooo there was no changes in this update? My episode ends with the Mom coming in the bathroom and Haley knocking on the door...

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
I mean do you hear yourself dude ? this bitch Cockblocked us for 2 or 3 months she need to be dumped :mad:
Did she rly? How? I cant recall anything of the sort, my memory might be fuzzy on the subject since i focus mainly on aunt and mom but so far as i can tell, Haley isnt the greatest gf but also nt the worst. pls explain

Reactions: fried
U

User_467152

Sounds like you just played episode 0.7, not the latest 0.8.
People are probably waiting for the patch, I know I am. Games made around incest that had to remove it because of Patreon ToS make no sense without the patch, Milfy City comes to mind with that "Landlord" and "Roommate" business, you're probably right about the version he played.

Reactions: Paprika

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Maybe I was playing a different game, but that doesn't sound like what I saw. She's not the most emotionally close girlfriend, but the MC isn't any better: he's also been sleeping around while seeing her, even in the same house (and, with the same person) PLUS, depending on the path you take, he had relations with the ER doctor (twice), the maid (twice) and the police officer.

There's no saints in this game and Haley hasn't prevented the MC from living out his fantasies at all - this last installment makes that abundantly (and frightfully) clear.

Reactions: SecretSal and mpror

thienhungx

Aug 14, 2017
I created an unofficial incest patch for version 0.8. Just extract and merge the game folders.

Just a note: This is in no way official. I'm just sharing something I created for myself. Get the real patch when it comes out.
it can not use because it make miss something picture when MC sex with Mom and girlfriend. Please fix it

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
People are probably waiting for the patch, I know I am. Games made around incest that had to remove it because of Patreon ToS make no sense without the patch, Milfy City comes to mind with that "Landlord" business, you're probably right about the version he played.
We've offered two unofficial patches tonight ( take your pick - I tested to try and ensure that my version does not cause scene misses, etc.):

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v0-8-stiglet.10361/post-1767901
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v0-8-stiglet.10361/post-1767939

But the poster seemed to be describing playing and it ending with the 0.7 final scene, though.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes