quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Speculate all you want, but stiglet is now hard at work on the next episode and soon your questions will be answered. Or maybe there will just be more questions. Without question, you might consider dropping a buck (or more!) to his Patreon. In the meantime, reading material!

Life's a beach

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.

After the end of the last update you would be be forgiven for thinking you might never see Haley again, but as you can see she's not quite out of the picture yet.

Officer Jùrǔ will be reappearing in the next update. She will be out of uniform this time (I guess she was last time, technically :)) I'll be putting a poll up for what outfit she will be wearing.

Before I leave you we go back to our beach theme but this time we find Karen.

Thank you guys as always, take care out there.
Stiglet teasing us with some more Karen even after the last update. Always good to hear.
Glad to hear that Haley and her big caboose will be staying.
Our asian Goddess Juru will be making another appearance. Our prayers have been answered.

Excelsior

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Jùrǔ outfit poll
Hi guys.
As the title says this will be a poll for what outfit our favorite busty police officer will be appearing in in the next update.
It's a bit of a mix. Getting clothes to fit her ample breast limits my options somewhat.
I wanted her to be wearing something that she might wear on a regular day. What that means is up to you guys.
Juru 1.jpg Juru 2.jpg Juru 3.jpg Juru 4.jpg

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ha! Panda actually makes her look even bigger! I'd probably opt for #2. Number 1 looks like her superhero costume and 3 just seems weird.

Reactions: HHUUKK and quinfax

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Unlocked
Jùrǔ outfit poll
Hi guys.
As the title says this will be a poll for what outfit our favorite busty police officer will be appearing in in the next update.
It's a bit of a mix. Getting clothes to fit her ample breast limits my options somewhat.
I wanted her to be wearing something that she might wear on a regular day. What that means is up to you guys.
View attachment 284721 View attachment 284722 View attachment 284723 View attachment 284724
First or second option.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

Unlocked
Jùrǔ outfit poll
Hi guys.
View attachment 284721 View attachment 284722 View attachment 284723 View attachment 284724
I like all of them. Though I would probably go with either 2 or 4.

Excelsior

Jun 28, 2018

Unlocked
Jùrǔ outfit poll
Hi guys.
damn i was hoping she had some meat on her. why cant any of these games have some chunkers ya know? im not talking fat, but have some meat on the bone.

Apr 16, 2019

Unlocked
Jùrǔ outfit poll
Hi guys.
First one is lovely, looks like somethig she'd wear to go out. #2 and #3 look like something she'd wear for gym/jogging (doubt someone with her assets would do the second one tho), and the #4 looks something comfy to wear home.

Jan 24, 2019

Unlocked
Jùrǔ outfit poll
Hi guys.
#1 makes my peepee the big peepee, so I'll go with that one.

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018

Unlocked
Jùrǔ outfit poll
Hi guys.
#2!! :love:

Reactions: Abîme

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Just the first portion- up to the Aunt giving the hand-job. Main problem I had was several blank pages when the Aunt arrives. Dialgoue is there but no pix. Start to see pix as the Aunt walks away. Personal taste is Aunts breasts too big- I'm probably in the minority prefering tight bodies and small(er) tits. Maybe I'm inadequate but the MC cock seems oversized.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Speculate all you want, but stiglet is now hard at work on the next episode and soon your questions will be answered. Or maybe there will just be more questions. Without question, you might consider dropping a buck (or more!) to his Patreon. In the meantime, reading material!

Life's a beach

After the end of the last update you would be be forgiven for thinking you might never see Haley again, but as you can see she's not quite out of the picture yet.

Officer Jùrǔ will be reappearing in the next update. She will be out of uniform this time (I guess she was last time, technically :)) I'll be putting a poll up for what outfit she will be wearing.

My only complaint, as I said many times, is that Karen/Mom never has her hair down... a shame because she's the most beautiful, wonder how much her face would change with another hairstyle.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018

Life's a beach

Beautiful Creature.....So Majestic..I just wana hold her tight and whisper in her ear..I Love you...And tonight your all Mine!!!

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes